Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya rent boys

Re: Pattaya rent boys

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Sadly this week I have to make do with the beautiful boy on the Waitrose deli counter ...
    Could you not have taken him home like a normal person would?

Imagine shagging on the deli counter - how positively common (even if it WAS Waitrose)

:occasion9:

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    Imagine shagging on the deli counter - how positively common (even if it WAS Waitrose)

:occasion9:
    Shagging on a deli counter! i wouldn't try that in the new Boyz Town deli, it's far too small and you would make yourself look a right burke

Epicurus - on behalf of everybody here, let me apologise, that they have completely failed to even understand your question, let alone answer it.

Quote Originally Posted by epicurus
    I will visit pattaya next month, for the first time in a long time

what 'tip' is appropriate at the moment?
    The correct answer is this: It depends on who approaches you and where you are at that very moment. If you're dancing half-naked on a gogo stage and is called down by a punter to sit and have a drink with him, the appropriate tip that you should expect is somewhere in the region of 5000 baht. (cdnmatt's 6000 and Diec's 7000 - 8000 are a bit steep in my opinion, and as for coffeeebreak's numbers, I think they refer to TV-celebrity-types wanting to earn a little on the side; as far as I know, your TV career has not yet begun, so you're not in the same league?)

Anyway, if the punter wants to take you back to his room for a bit of a shag, then the tip you should expect varies based on two primary considerations: (a) Do you plug the John's hole or does he plug yours? (b) How many multiples is the John heavier than you? If you are plugging his hole, then the base rate is 10,000 baht multiplied by the multiples that his weight is above yours. If he plugs your hole, then the base rate should be 20,000 baht, again multiplied by the multiples of his weight above yours.

Hmmm... come to think of it, Coffeebreak's 50,000 for short time may not be unreasonable after all. Base rate 20,000 multiplied by a factor of 2.5 (if you're 50 kg and the John is 125 kg) does give you 50,000.

You may be pleased to know that you don't actually have to make much effort while in the room. A small pretence at action is apparently par for the course among rent boys throughout Thailand.

If you are picked up while you're freelancing in a host bar, in Sunnee, then allow for the fact that these persons allegedly cannot afford the full-priced drinks of gogo bars. Since they must be of limited means (limited means being a supremely important attribute for pinning onto others in this forum, as you must have noticed from the hurling of "cheap charlie" labels earlier), you should discount your expected tip accordingly, perhaps in the order of a massive 8.5 percent reduction.

If you are picked up while walking aimlessly along Dongtan beach during the day, or dancing absent-mindedly while inside a late-night disco, you can add a surcharge to the expected tip, because your own fun time had been interrupted.

I hope the above was helpful and I hope you finish your first tour of duty in Pattaya a rich man.

Liked

On the other hand I suggest you join gayromeo.com. It costs nothing and the boys are looking for trade.

You can ask whether they do what you want, and you can be quite specific.

Dont make an offer, learn to bargain.

It does take a while to get used to searching for boys not expats. you dont have to have a pic.
    look for users, then detailed user search,
    world click asia
    country click thailand
    area eastern pattaya chonburi
    do not click the on line button yet
    all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.

Register asap , keep your name to your self and come back here for more mature advice than you have had so far,when you have done so.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    On the other hand I suggest you join gayromeo.com. It costs nothing and the boys are looking for trade.

You can ask whether they do what you want, and you can be quite specific.

Dont make an offer, learn to bargain.

It does take a while to get used to searching for boys not expats. you dont have to have a pic.
    look for users, then detailed user search,
    world click asia
    country click thailand
    area eastern pattaya chonburi
    do not click the on line button yet
    all you have to do is to click the maximum age , which will delete all expats in one foul swipe.Register asap , keep your name to your self and come back here for more mature advice than you have had so far,when you have done so.

The problem is that the farangs lie.. On average, my guess would be 10 years and
    10 kilos but some push for 2O years younger and 20 kilos lighter and they get
    pissed when the boy's photo turns out to be a few years old.... :tongue3:

Liked

Being British no one would say anything if I started having sex on the Waitrose deli counter but ther would be ructions when I lit up a cigarette afterwards.

Eh, can anyone please my question?
    This is a serious forum I presume?
    I visited Pattaya in 2006, I enjoyed my time there and am looking forward to another visit.
    My recollection is that an 'off' was in the region of 200 to 300 baht and a tip of 1,000 to 1,500 baht was normal.
    I am not a millionaire, far from it, but neither am I a cheapskate, and I wanted to get some expert advice on a delicate subject.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I imagine 1,000-1,500 is a normal tip for short time and 1,500-2,000 is normal for long time. Am I wrong?

No idea about off fees, though it sounds like drinks in Boyztown are double the price of Sunee Plaza so you may want to pick your venue accordingly.

Senior member RonanTheBarbarian's Avatar
    Liked

Sorry you got such a bad response, Epicurus.

I think part of the problem is that it is a subject that has been done to death in the past - if you do a search there was a poll a few months ago on what peope paid for an "overnight off" (which is the same as a "long time" that Beachlover quotes above) - that might be interesting to read.

For what its worth - and it has been a few years since I was in Pattaya - I think the prices you quote are still pretty much the going rates

Thanks Ronan and Beachlover, I will do some searching on this site and try to learn more

I appreciate your helpful comments

EP