Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: The Big Brother (White) House

The Big Brother (White) House

WeтАЩre now on the countdown to the President Bush III presidency. First there was President George I, now thereтАЩs President George II and pretty soon, President Jeb. George II is JebтАЩs big brother and true Big Brother style, theyтАЩre cleaning out the Big Brother House. The Los Angeles Times on the weekend editorialized that itтАЩs time for Dick Cheney to resign since heтАЩs the one who most influenced the US to undertake the war in Iraq. The good thing about Cheney, from the BushiesтАЩ perspective, is that heтАЩs too old and too ill to have Presidential ambitions.

Shock jocks across the US this week were revving up the notion that George II could be impeached after the November election. If thatтАЩs the case, why not clear the decks тАУ have Cheney resign now and appoint Jeb Bush Vice-President, while the Senate is still sympathetic enough to confirm him? The main man who needs to be voted out of the Big Brother White House is Donald (тАЬof course SaddamтАЩs got Weapons of Mass Destruction; IтАЩve got the receipts for what I sold himтАЭ) Rumsfeld. Maybe theyтАЩll also get that out of the way before the November elections, and the Republicans could still hold both Houses of Congress. It will be a close-run thing.

Liked

De Ja Vu

It's presumably no more than coincidence that the persona known as Hedda should appear on this Board almost immediately following the return of FB, although the subject matter is of course predictable. No doubt running out of places to post, or possibly contemplating 'buying in', but then that wouldn't be free speech, would it.
    Dick

Initials

Who is FB?

That would be me

Liked

Now that Heddas back Hmmn

It must be about time that bucknway starts posting on Heddas favourite theme,
    the support of Republican Black Gays for George 2

Liked

Re: Now that Heddas back (???) . . . .

. . . . I believe I hear the heavy thud of elephant droppings in the distance.
    But approaching.

Cheers .... :bounce:
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand