Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: short time rooms near Bamboo bar

Liked

Re: short time rooms near Bamboo bar

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    LOL... what was wrong with that?

Alright, gogo boy or not, avoid the short time rooms, unless there's a real reason to need one.

I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.You are carrying on and stamping your foot like a drag queen because someone made a comment about a mummys boy saving all his washing until the last minute.

You have made up to 25 posts in a single day on this forum plus more on others and yet you obviously know little about Thailand. In particular Pattaya.
    OMG.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    Apart from being completely disrespectful and insulting to people who are only trying to make a living ?
    Alright... I shouldn't have said cheap. My main point was a gogo boy isn't really going to care if it's a short time room or a proper hotel room... Chill. I am friends with one ex gogo boy so I give them all the respect they deserve as humans.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.You are carrying on and stamping your foot like a drag queen because someone made a comment about a mummys boy saving all his washing until the last minute.
    You have a habit of being flippantly wrong when you make assumptions about me. I have offed a gogo boy once only. Never used a short-time room. Don't know why you'd want to unless you are staying with a friend (compulsory), with colleagues or some other awkward non-optional situation.

Pattaya's a small part of Thailand... it ain't that important.

I find it ironic that andrewcraig pops up occasionally to whine about the quality of this forum but rarely does anything but complain in his own posts. He has a thing for taking lame jabs at me (e.g. calling me an idiot for asking if anyone knows a good laundry place in Silom) but not being able to justify them at all. He's a unintelligent moron - really, he has like no brains at all.

You're almost as much of an idiot... I do my own laundry every 4-5 days. Does that make me a mummys boy? Was there anything in my post to imply I rush my washing at the last minute? Seriously, buy a few new brain cells or something.

Liked

So you share an already cheap room with your mate in Pattaya (where you're both likely to be hooking up each night) to save cash but criticise others for seeking out a reasonably-priced laundry service?
    Beachlover, I know you are eager to get into print as quickly as possible, but you never seem to read the thread before you post.

1 he is sharing the room and paying 100% so his friend can afford the trip. Did he mention cost.

2 I saw nothing about his friend wanting to bring home str8 tricks. Obviously cant afford them.

3 his original post was looking for a cheap short time room for himself.

The comments about a str8 guy getting a head job from a few were nonsense. Obviously they have never been involved in contact sports. An infamous street in my town is where the trannies make more that women . All the "sportsmen" when told the trannie had not had the operation said " as long as you are going to get the op OK. Im not queer"

All football codes have their own stories
    Not quite on topic but my friend and me stayed at Tower Inn and we had two king size beds in the room. we asked for twin
    very cheap too. Whats the problem.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

I can't believe you are so naive. You have never used a short time room. You have never offed a go go boy. You are the heaviest poster on this forum but did not know where Pattayaland is or what it contains.
    You have a habit of being flippantly wrong when you make assumptions about me. I have offed a gogo boy once only. Never used a short-time room. Don't know why you'd want to unless you are staying with a friend (compulsory), with colleagues or some other awkward non-optional situation.

Pattaya's a small part of Thailand... it ain't that important.
    It is a very small and unrepresentative part of Thailand, but to some of it's residents it is hallowed ground. I first went there more than thirty years ago, and despite visiting a number of times since I don't know where Pattayaland is, or care much. It sounds like a theme park for rent boys and girls. Isn't all of Pattaya that anyway?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Yeah... Small and unrepresentative is spot on.

Kind of ironic Lonely's calling me "naive" for not knowing as much about Pattaya huh? I mean really, I've only been to Thailand several times and probably had more genuine encounters with Thai boys than him. I would say it's probably the other way around, him being naive.

If you know where Le Cafe Royale is, or BBB, or Copa Bar etc, then you know exactly where Pattayaland is - it's the name of the bloody soi! - well 2 of them actually.

I cannot believe that neither Beachy nor Brad have been there - Beachy probably just doesn't know the name - Brad on the other hand clearly does his impaling elsewhere.

PS: I haven't used a short-time room either

:occasion9:

Liked

Yeah... Small and unrepresentative is spot on.

Kind of ironic Lonely's calling me "naive" for not knowing as much about Pattaya huh? I mean really, I've only been to Thailand several times and probably had more genuine encounters with Thai boys than him. I would say it's probably the other way around, him being naive.
    Well beachlover I visit Pattaya at least 3 months every year and own property there. My first visit was in 1990. In the last 6 months I would have spent more time in Thailand than you in all your trips.

Re Pattayaland yes there are short time rooms in soi 1,2 3 including Ambience and Cafe Royale.

But that is a long way from the OP request which was near Bamboo Bar on Jomtien Beach. I received a PM overnight that details were sent to andrewcraig of exactly where to go and how much. So much for asking the experts here for info on a place they have hardly been to.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Forum's veteran
    Liked

If you know where Le Cafe Royale is, or BBB, or Copa Bar etc, then you know exactly where Pattayaland is - it's the name of the bloody soi! - well 2 of them actually.

I cannot believe that neither Beachy nor Brad have been there - Beachy probably just doesn't know the name - Brad on the other hand clearly does his impaling elsewhere.

PS: I haven't used a short-time room either
    I know exactly were LCR, BBB and Copa bar are. I've had a snack at LCR, seen the show at BBB (freaking horrible, I had to leave halfway) and seen the show at Copa.

I did forget the name of the street. The place doesn't hold any attraction for me other than a quick geez the first time I was there.

My first visit was in 1990..
    So you were visiting Thailand right around the time I was learning to speak English...

But that is a long way from the OP request which was near Bamboo Bar on Jomtien Beach. I received a PM overnight that details were sent to andrewcraig of exactly where to go and how much. So much for asking the experts here for info on a place they have hardly been to.
    Who said there were experts here? And why bitch about the quality of responses when you yourself are encouraging people to PM 'useful information' to keep it concealed from the board? You're such a hypocrite.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

:
    Oh that's Pattayaland! There were no buildings there at all on my first visits, and the last time I went I spent time at Kevin's rather nice Cruz bar, before he went into his ill-advised partnerships. I think that there must be more than 2 Sois there.

[quote=Brad the Impala]
    Quote Originally Posted by "scottish-guy":32w9gce0

:
    Oh that's Pattayaland! There were no buildings there at all on my first visits, and the last time I went I spent time at Kevin's rather nice Cruz bar, before he went into his ill-advised partnerships. I think that there must be more than 2 Sois there.[/quote:32w9gce0]

There's only two called Pattayaland - Pattayaland Soi 1 and (you'll never guess) Soi 2.

And was Kevin's bar not called THROB rather than Cruz?

:dontknow: