Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: HappyPlacebar some reflections.

Re: HappyPlacebar some reflections.

Yes, I can vouch for Scottish guy, he is totally certified. :sign5:

unkiebuck previously wrote:
    Previous posts from us ... We have asked ... our boys .... We therefore stand by our ....

SCOTTISH BOY THEN WROTE:
    I know Pattaya is full of queens - but is this the Royal "we" and "our"????

"OUR Reply":
    The bar operates on a different basis than most other places of business in Thailand. We go with the assumption that our staff and management DO actually have brains and can form and make a proper decision when confronted with a situation. Yes, it is sometimes difficult, but my boys are adapting well.

They were all told about the post and it was translated to them. The slanderous lies were hurtful to both myself as bar owner, the management of the bar and staff. They had a right to know and give their opinions on the post.

My management which cosists of three, have been told about each and every post and have given their opinions on the accuracies or should I say inaccuracies of the posts.

That, dear freind is the ROYAL WE, US and THEM. :headbang:

Liked

Called into Happy place last night, and had a great night. Was a pleasant change to sit in a well run bar and not been bothered for drinks and tips from pushy mama sans, but still have friendly service. Saw plenty of cute boys to off, and the boy I did off has to have been one of the hottest boys i have offed in many years of visiting LOS. Congratulations to the owner.
    PS although i am an Aussie, I am not the Aussie or a lonely wombat :rolling:

I enjoyed my time in Happy Place last night. :happy7:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    when you cater to the 80 yr. old sex tourist crowd you have to put up with a little senility.
    How old are you, netrix?

Beachlover, you up for that c2c session buddy?

Be nice to see your face, perhaps we can go a little further?

If you look anything like your avator I'm in for a treat

kiss

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by netrix
    when you cater to the 80 yr. old sex tourist crowd you have to put up with a little senility.
    How old are you, netrix?
    not 80

Liked

Ventured in to pattayaland last night and thought I should visit Happy Place. Ordered a Red soda which came with towel and some nuts. Checked the bill and it was 160bt. I thought drinks were 120bt but ,my mistake ,that was only for beer. No big deal for only one drink. As for the boys, I guess every boy appeals to someone but as most of the boys were muscled and tatoo'd there was only one that might have appealed to me.

My impressions on leaving.......another overpriced bar with a poor selection of boys.

Liked

When I was in Pattaya, the only reason I visited Happy Place was the 100 Baht drink price. That is also the only reason I went back for a 2nd visit. I had to wait for a friend and get out of the rain. Happy Place seemed to be the best choice to do both.

I found the Copa to be my favorite stop in Boyztown with Wild West running 2nd. In Sunee... Krazy Dragon was the only reason for me to visit Sunee.
    These are the good'ol days