A PM from a visitor to Happy Place gave a tongue in cheek report rather long but interesting.

First he notes this originally was a girlie bar, I know that as I attended the opening of Crystals, which was to be a hunks bar like Tawan but never took off. I personally posted to this forum the number of a magnificent guy new to pay for play, who was swamped by members asking for him by number. I wont do that again.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some of his comments [ which I have had to edit]

Upon entering the bar which has been newly renovated, you can see that the lighting, sound system etc has been renovated to the tune of several million baht.

Drinks were top quality and not half shots or watered down. I had Tanqueray which was the real thing. My friend Absolute. Drink served with scented cold wet towel, free snacks like bananna chips & cashews, macadamia nuts, trail mix and sunflower seeds. Fabulous.

You mentioned discounts for regulars in bars, here buy 4 and get one free. We were offered an expat discount card giving 10% of all drinks,FREE!!!!!! unheard of in Pattaya.

As a size queen you will be pleased to know they describe their boys as """They are tall, short ,chubby, thin, big dick, small dick, anything you want you can find there.""""

There was talk of a party every month on the 30th which is thursday, and every friday and saturday free off draws.

On the down side place is narrow and if there is a crowd it can quickly full. I am sure there are shows fri/sat at 10.30 but I will have to go back[hehehe] to check that out.

This looks like one new bar that seems to have got their act together. Dont ask me if I took a boy off.