Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cartier Boys

Cartier Boys

Has anyone been there lately, as I remember it was located off soi Bukow near soi Chiapoon.

Liked

Re: Cartier Boys

I guess the lack of replies answers your question! The last time I was there - and I'm guessing it was sometime towards the end of last year - I found it over priced and the place was disgustingly dirty - and not dirty in a good or sexy way!
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Patexpat
    I guess the lack of replies answers your question! The last time I was there - and I'm guessing it was sometime towards the end of last year - I found it over priced and the place was disgustingly dirty - and not dirty in a good or sexy way!
    Thanks Patexpat.

Liked

Here is a link about 18 months old
    gay-thailand-f9/cartier-pattaya-t17208.html?hilit=cartier#p172686

finding it is not easy
    http://www.gayaffairspattaya.com
    look for maps
    map 7 shows the location

I thought the place was male for female, and did not like the russians and their women there.
    I did return as I liked several of the boys One was a dud the other worth it.
    50/50 par for the course???

The shows were a little too kinky for me.

Why did I go there. Because I was told they were straight boys who sometimes would go with men
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Well Lonelywombat, i guess thats sums up most so called gay venues in Pattaya doesnt it my friend. "Straight boys who will go with men for a sheckel or two. Of course i exclude the fems and lady boys from my statement who are gay but love to go with men for again a Sheckel or two. LOL Still at the end of the day it doesnt matter as long as everybody gets what they want ehh buddy!! :hello2:
    I spoke into his eyes. " I thought you died a long,-- a long long time ago".
    " OH NO! not me, i never lost control, your face to face with the Man who sold the world"

Where was that photo taken and how long ago

Forum's veteran
    Liked

What is up with everyone here continually complaining they can't find "men"?

Plenty of straight acting gay boys around... Pretty much all the boys I've gone out with are straight acting.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover

Plenty of straight acting gay boys around... Pretty much all the boys I've gone out with are straight acting.
    I think that those who are complaining Beachlover are those that have to buy. As you have said there are just as many, if not more non-commercial straight acting gays around as there are the fem types.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That might well explain it. Maybe more feminine boys are drawn to the moneyboy/gogoboy profession?

I see some more fem boys out and about sometimes too, but they are definitely not in the majority when it comes to the gay scene I see. For example, look at the bouncing dance floor in DJ Station on a Saturday night... I'd say 90% are straight acting/appearing boys. Totally normal. Lots of hunks too.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover

It is always good to have one man when you go out!