Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Club one seven Chiang mai

Re: Club one seven Chiang mai

The friendliness of the staff goes a long way to make up for the inconveniences I felt as a senior citizen when confronted with a "Thai style" lodging.

Liked

Come on Bob.
    Be more specific...
    :thebirdman:

I certainly don't want to discourage anyone from staying at Club One Seven Chiang Mai. Judging by the gym and sauna facilities, it would be ideal for guests under 50. But, I'm old and much more suited to the comfort and convenience that I would find at a Holiday Inn where furnishings and fittings are standardized. Any "Thai style" establishments are likely to have flooring of 2 or more (unexpected) levels, doors that don't quite close properly, dim lighting, wardrobes/armoires not originally designed for clothing storage, lack of a comfortable computer table and chair, no upholstered seating, and bathrooms that are somewhat challenging to use. If you've tried Sugar Hut in Pattaya or Baan --?-- in Samui, you'll know what I mean. Exceptions would be (more expensive) places like Rabbit Resort in Pattaya or Tamarind in Chiang Mai, which have the Thai Style look combined with modern functionality.