List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What's the longest relationship you've had with a Thai boy?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: What's the longest relationship you've had with a Thai b

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Six Years - (I'm a glutton for punishment).

Captured by his smile across a gogo stage...short times increased...friendship developed...long times increased...the stage disappeared...the fields were never greener...got hitched...battles ensued...yaba won....we lost...a ride to remember...few regrets, but memorable regrets...another bar...,another number...another short time...another friendship...as that inevitable cycle of joy and sorrow continues without missing a beat.
    Heh... That sums it up nicely. I wonder if your next journey to Pluto and back will be as turbulent!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bing
    Well I would have to go back to Odds Spot, they had some funky music on their web site so i decided to make it my first stop. 2001 I think , been so long I could be off by a year or so. I met one of the waiters my first night in Pattaya on that visit. He was fun and spoke very little English , I offed him for the week and had the best times with him. I return every year for two weeks or so and see him, we have ridden many elephants together and done tiger zoo and Alachrone (opps spelling bad) I still see him and find his massages so nice , seems he still forgets to don his underpants when working on my back. Traveler Jim one time mentioned taking boys to the dentist, so my boy ( This is more considerate than a gold chain, even though the boy might prefer the chain) has an annual trip to the dentist. I still call him boy but he is 30 now,, hehhe, still my boy, and goes to the dentist even if it means that I am late to my chair at Rits. I sent him to MIIM at NS Travel for about 6 months for English classes and now he outchatters me when we eat out in Sunee or Boystown.
    I let him know I cannot be his ATM, but when I am with him, I do take good care of expenses and make sure he can go visit his Mom when I go back to USA. He has had several jobs and no longer works at bars, To answer the question, I have known my boy for about 10 years now, and the last trip in May we have a pic of us on an elephant that makes him look like teenager. I gloss over how old I look in the pic. So I will be back in Oct. an do expect to sit at Rit's Chairs most of the time and perhaps ride another elephant with what I affectionately call, my boy.
    Sounds like a lovely relationship... You must get a lot of joy being with him and he must be happy he met you.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by combat
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    You know the story...
    We are all waiting for the end bit......
    Well that's not very nice! LOL
    But dosn't it feel nice to be back on sawatdee and be able to say it. Posting on GBT for a week is like walking on egg shells. It would really piss them off if we started conversing with each other in threads'...

Say what you see...

[youtube:9qg4qz4p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UA-egInRi0[/youtube:9qg4qz4p]

And who could forget...

[youtube:9qg4qz4p]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7gBXPUSXGWs[/youtube:9qg4qz4p]
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Forum's veteran
    Liked

LOL... yeah it does. Though I didn't feel like I was on eggshells so much at GBT... Just had to be more civil over there, which is not so bad since everyone else is.

SGT will always be better with its banter though. You just can't do this on other boards!

Liked

15 months and counting, we met in Thailand Hua Hin in may 2009. After meeting him, I stayed in Thailand for 9 months (went back to Holland a few times but returned after 1 or 2 weeks). March this year my money was finished and I had to home to work a bit
    Long distance relationship is difficult but still okay.
    I helped setting up his own (small-food-)business so he is financially independent.
    Hopefully in November I will go back to Thailand.
    Cees

(With my dictionary in hand: English is not my native tongue, so don't bite my head off if I suck)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I suppose I should say so too...

Longest relationship I've had is about two months here in Sydney with a Thai boy who is here studying/working... I've mentioned it before, a while ago.

I don't think it was going anywhere serious, but he was lots and lots of fun to be with, he was smart, we liked each other and he was very cute and sexy (just remembering his shapely butt and legs makes me horny now LOL).

Unfortunately, we gave up after a while because we kept finding it hard to meet up. He was studying during the day and working many nights. I was flat out and totally stressed by the GFC, trying to keep my business afloat... Think I should contact him to see how he's doing.

Liked

I first met by bf ten years ago on first visit to Thailand and Pattaya. Yes, it was love at first sight and we are still together. Like the ending of a french fairy tale; "ils v├йcurent heureux jusqu'├а la fin de leur jours" (they lived happily until the end of their days) often followed by "and they had many children"!

Liked

I met a cute guy in Nautilus nearly 20 years ago, he went in the Army and we lost touch.

I remained friends with the mamasan from there who was working at Top Man, she introduced me to him again and asked if I remembered him. I did, but didn't recognise him.
    Yes he had changed, but so had I. He was working at Simon's Cabaret, and then Alcazar, so I suppose that it was about eight years ago when we got back together.

He visited England a couple of times, then got a spouse visa, remained here for two years, did the Living in UK test, and we made a civil partnership nearly a year ago.
    We now spend our time between Birmingham and Petchabun.

I think that we are both quite happy with our arrangement

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So you actually got back to together with him 12 years after you first met him?

That's really nice... Sounds like a nice stable relationship.

It's also an example of a stable relationship with a former bar boy (assuming that's he was when you first met him - apologies if I'm wrong)... something which many say is not possible.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    It's also an example of a stable relationship with a former bar boy (assuming that's he was when you first met him - apologies if I'm wrong)... something which many say is not possible.
    Those that have failed say it is not possible, those who succeeded say otherwise.