Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking To Rent Condo In Pattaya or Jomtien

Looking To Rent Condo In Pattaya or Jomtien

Hi, Will be arriving in Pattaya in a few days and will be looking around for a condo to rent. Budget is approx 10K baht/mo but value is more important than price. Please PM me, hope this site is not blocked so I can get messages.

Cheers,
    Astro

Re: Looking To Rent Condo In Pattaya or Jomtien

Quote Originally Posted by Astrro
    Hi, Will be arriving in Pattaya in a few days and will be looking around for a condo to rent. Budget is approx 10K baht/mo but value is more important than price. Please PM me, hope this site is not blocked so I can get messages.

Cheers,
    Astro
    10K baht/mo for a short term rental is a bit unrealistic, don't you think? Value for the price? Maybe you should increase the price..... :cyclopsani:

Liked

Cheers,
    Astro
    Please clarify...

Rent ...for how long?

two weeks, one month, six months...or HOW LONG?
    Tj

Liked

condo for 10k./month

Condo for 10k/month=200 euro/month/50 euro per week/7 euro per day or 6.60 euro per day if calculated per 30 day month....street boys in Sunnee often 'open' a room in Inchat (on a rainy night) for more than that!.
    There's a small space just behind and somewhat beneath the police hut at Jomtien which you could crawl into after 2am if you keep quiet..a 100 b. to the boys in brown will make it ok but make sure your feet are not sticking out or the lady with the protruding teeth is liable to come along at first light, give you a pedicure and charge you 350 b for it. Caveat Emptor!

Re: condo for 10k./month

Quote Originally Posted by thaiguest
    Condo for 10k/month=200 euro/month/50 euro per week/7 euro per day or 6.60 euro per day if calculated per 30 day month....street boys in Sunnee often 'open' a room in Inchat (on a rainy night) for more than that!.
    There's a small space just behind and somewhat beneath the police hut at Jomtien which you could crawl into after 2am if you keep quiet..a 100 b. to the boys in brown will make it ok but make sure your feet are not sticking out or the lady with the protruding teeth is liable to come along at first light, give you a pedicure and charge you 350 b for it. Caveat Emptor!
    so it was you sleeping there last nite.... I thought I recognized your big feet :drunken: :drunken: BTW: I agree with you... some farangs are really clueless!!!!!

Liked

Cheers,
    Astro
    TOQ regularly posts an ad for a condo in Yensabai for 15000 pm

Go back a few week and ou will see photos Bloody good value I think for a studio almost in Sunee
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

10K baht/mo for a short term rental is a bit unrealistic, don't you think? Value for the price? Maybe you should increase the price..... :cyclopsani:
    Guess I'll find out when I start searching how realistic 10K/ mo is. But especially during low season it seems there should be lots of nice places at that price point........... if not, I'll have to revise my budget.

Here's two places that look pretty good, who knows maybe they'll turn out to be roach city. I realize the rooms at the lower price don't have kitchens.

Tycoon

Diamond City[/quote]

Quote Originally Posted by travelerjim

Cheers,
    Astro
    Please clarify...

Rent ...for how long?

Hi TJ,

I'll be staying in Thailand for 9 months and could rent for that long if I came across a really sweet situation. Otherwise I'll probably rent by the month to keep my options open in that there might be bothersome things such as noisy neighbors that aren't apparent on a quick look see.

Cheers,
    Astrro

Liked
    Sounds like a good plan. Do you really need a serviced apartment?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by travelerjim

Cheers,
    Astro
    Please clarify...

Rent ...for how long?

Hi TJ,

I'll be staying in Thailand for 9 months and could rent for that long if I came across a really sweet situation. Otherwise I'll probably rent by the month to keep my options open in that there might be bothersome things such as noisy neighbors that aren't apparent on a quick look see.

Cheers,
    Astrro
    Hi Astrro,

Thanks for the reply....
    I like this offering...would have taken it myself...
    but have returned to my house in Chonburi.

There is a 48sq meter studio condo - furnished...located on the 16th floor
    of the newer View Talay 5C Condos...located right behind the Avalon Beach Resort Hotel...
    5 minutes walk to Dongtan beach chairs and 10 baht buses to town in 10 minutes.
    ...owned by a Doctor in Bangkok...
    he is offering at 13,000 baht for 6 months lease and 12,000 baht for year lease.

A great location and a very good value ..in my opinion.

If interested...pm me and I will give you e-mail and phone # of the Doctor.
    I have chatted with him several times and
    I know his bf - who is from the USA and lives in Pattaya :-)

Great fellas..both of them!

Hope this helps...
    and here is link to the VT5C photos of the condos offered
    by asian-escapes.com:
    (so you will have idea of what VT5C looks like...etc.)

http://www.asian-escapes.com/

http://www.asian-escapes.com/listings.html

http://www.asian-escapes.com/vt5room.html
    Tj