Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Let Me Tell You Exposed!!!

Re: Let Me Tell You Exposed!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    I know,a mistake Zebedee.I copy most of my post before I hit the send button and it screws up the whole post order at times.God forbid you are mistakenly thought of by others to have posted something positive on lmtu. In fact,as I wrote my post and sent it,immediatly it was sent to this dead forum.Lmtu cannot catch a break,lol.
    :sign5: :sign5:

I understand Rocket, it is easily done especially when a few quotes are "nested" together. This guy LMTU gets really bad press here.If he is still posting, I reckon he's got more skin than an onion!! Having said that if he gets the thumbs up from Dodger he can't be all that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by homesoon
    There once was a time that he was loved by all: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... nsent.html
    Oh dear, Poor old LMTU I bet that was a horrid thing to happen, good of him to warn others, it could happen to any one, I'm always wondering if the ID is real or I have go the dates wrong, as I.m sure many guys are. This will now make me even more careful.

Good on you LMTU, you sound like a genuine guy, no wonder you get so many knockers, thanks for all the Info.

Yes he is sanook you mean is combat we all know that you dont have to tell us?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    andrewcraig Wote:

Many people here believe that nowvoyager is LMTU . Does Dodger deny that?
    Well, I guess that means many people here are wrong.

Newvoyager happens to be a friend of mine who I have known for years and can assure you that he and LMTU are not one in the same.
    I agree Nowvoyager is not LMTU who did post as nowvoyager after he had an accident on his
    motorbike. He is a very close friend of LMTU who posted as hereforme and was an antognist of paperboy almost as soon as he started to post. Did he not start a thead about being overcharged for a gin and tonic at la Cage?
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    andrewcraig Wote:

Many people here believe that nowvoyager is LMTU . Does Dodger deny that?

Newvoyager happens to be a friend of mine who I have known for years and can assure you that he and LMTU are not one in the same.
    I agree Nowvoyager is not LMTU who did post as nowvoyager after he had an accident on his
    motorbike. He was an antognist of paperboy almost as soon as he started to post. Did he not start a thead about being overcharged for a gin and tonic at la Cage?

That must have been the same time as Old lonley Wombatty was an antognist for LMTU I often see the poor man, crying into his Soup, when he visits his daily restaurants, to report on them here poor man :thebirdman:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

There once was a time that he was loved by all: http://sawatdeeforum.yuku.com/topic/103 ... nsent.html
    Yes... I wonder where he lost ALL that credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Oops He Did It Again
    Don't look now...he's talking to himself again!
    Of course, the demented moron doesn't have anyone else to talk to...

Big "Ruby"... that's like the colour of his bald shiny forehead isn't it?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Big Ruby
    Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat

motorbike. He was an antognist of paperboy almost as soon as he started to post. Did he not start a thead about being overcharged for a gin and tonic at la Cage?

That must have been the same time as Old lonley Wombatty was an antognist for LMTU I often see the poor man, crying into his Soup, when he visits his daily restaurants, to report on them here poor man :thebirdman:
    LMTU has stopped his restaurant reports and only cries when they ask him to pay. I see him round Sunee again Is it school holidays or just a holiday weekend.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Yes... I wonder where he lost ALL that credibility.

Quote Originally Posted by Oops He Did It Again
    Don't look now...he's talking to himself again!
    Of course, the demented moron doesn't have anyone else to talk to...

Big "Ruby"... that's like the colour of his bald shiny forehead isn't it?

It went away slowly then all of a sudden there was a gig to do, I forget what about but some well known bars were being talked about , that set off a whole new ring of attacks on LMTU. Honestly in his own way it was the way he saw things, maybe not right ones , nevertheless, his opinions. I never thought him to be a troll just very often wrong!
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

why the fascination with LMTU, Why not just move on. Follow Dogers advice he will go away.
    All the Best!

Wes

Nowvoyer said "We had a great deal to catch up on but being the good host he is he had to return to his party, no sooner had he sent a bottle of wine to our table."

I would have sent the wine back. If there is one thing I can't stand is someone making me feel inferior to them, even though it was a sort of "gesture of good". It is sending a message that they are better off than you, that they can afford to do this, and that you should be grateful.

Takes me back to a story when someone gave me a gold chain that they didn't want. Even though probably valuable, I threw it back at them, it was old and had some glue on it. Who do they think they are giving me material things that they want to throw away. I don't practice this type of "giving" myself. If someone asks me for something that I have then within reason I will give to them.

The whole set up of someone sending me a bottle of wine over is patronising, and I would sent it categorically back to him.