Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Let Me Tell You Exposed!!!

Liked

Re: Let Me Tell You Exposed!!!

Scottish Guy.........i think cd matt may be alluding to Blend285 the brand name of a currently very popular Bt200 Thai whiskey. But i could be wrong. I could also be wrong in assuming that many here dont know or care about the difference between a blend and a single malt etc, let alone Thais, especially when you are shoveling in a ton of soda, coke and ice....and by the time it gets to the paper/stone/sissors 'onthelock' time of the evening, LaoKhao/nail polish remover would be just as acceptable.

cdmatt/beachlover..incase you have yet to discover or even care about what you are missing, it is Nowvoyager's amusing(to him) take(on the way you said "my friend bought MY johnnie Walker") e.g. your friend buying YOUR bottle of JW from YOU (as opposed to him buying it FOR you). Yes hilarious i know.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    You ARE drunk... hahahaha.... I know because I'm a little pissed myself now.
    What are you?...Siamese twins?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Bottle of blend suits me just fine, to be honest. That, and what's the point? Say you have 2 farangs, and 4 Thais going out for the night. For the most part, the Thais don't give a shit what they're drinking, as long as it gets the job done. The only two in the crowd who care about the quality of drink are the farangs. Why drop say 900 x 2 bottles, when the majority are just as happy with 200 baht bottles? I'd rather use that money elsewhere, especially when you're going out a few times a week.
    That's fair enough if you have found a local drop, which is good... There's not much difference once you add mixers anyway (I usually drink whiskey straight).

Quote Originally Posted by Alaan
    cdmatt/beachlover..incase you have yet to discover or even care about what you are missing, it is Nowvoyager's amusing(to him) take(on the way you said "my friend bought MY johnnie Walker") e.g. your friend buying YOUR bottle of JW from YOU (as opposed to him buying it FOR you). Yes hilarious i know.
    Yes, you're right. I had ruled out that out as the right interpretation because it's just too too lame... but I should factor in the individual involved too.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    You ARE drunk... hahahaha.... I know because I'm a little pissed myself now.
    What are you?...Siamese twins?
    Oh god, enough of the grammatical multi-interpretations! I said, "pissed myself" not "pissed at myself" LOL.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Newvoyager Wrote:

No wonder he is the topic of so much conversation!
    Yes, LMTU has a very colorfull and outgoing personality which I have always enjoyed. What I like most about his personality is that he is extremly positive and knows how to have a good time. I have known him for years and never once heard a negative comment or complaint come out of his mouth - unlike so many other farang who seem to thrive on negativity to fuel their bitter lives.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    Newvoyager Wrote:

No wonder he is the topic of so much conversation!
    Yes, LMTU has a very colorfull and outgoing personality which I have always enjoyed. What I like most about his personality is that he is extremly positive and knows how to have a good time. I have known him for years and never once heard a negative comment or complaint come out of his mouth - unlike so many other farang who seem to thrive on negativity to fuel their bitter lives.
    Wow!! High praise indeed coming from someone of Dodger's status.Personally I do not know the man (LMTU)...but I have read many a post here where he was constantly vilified...something that immediately sets alarm bell ringing in my little head.I detest any form of bullying or mistreatment of someone ,especially where it is only based on a personality clash.

Liked

Many people here believe that nowvoyager is LMTU . Does Dodger deny that?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nowvoyager is not LMTU. They're two separate people.

Nowvoyager used to be hereforme, bornagain and (I forget the other handles).

LMTU's past handles are prince charming, seen and heard, jenny, bottomsup, just a moment... and many more.

Nowvoyager is not LMTU. They're two separate people.

Nowvoyager used to be hereforme, bornagain and (I forget the other handles).

LMTU's past handles are prince charming, seen and heard, jenny, bottomsup, just a moment... and many more.
    "Jenny" is the most revealing lol

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I don't remember if that handle was actually called, "jenny"... I just remember LMTU claiming to be named "jenny" and all the posts on that handle were signed off with that name...

Anyway, jinks has been trying to get rid of him for years... so his obliteration should be celebrated.

Liked

He claims he pays his $100 per year and is entitled to post what he likes, when he likes and as often as he likes.

hereforme used to be craig who has gone very quiet since his accident on his motorbike.