Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: gay Cambodia

Liked

gay Cambodia

I have just arrived in pattaya after 1 week in Cambodia. The Blue Chilli bar seems to be the only gay venue around, now that the Salt Lounge has closed down. A tuk-tuk driver took me to Pontoon, but there were heaps of girls going inside, so I didn't bother. The barebacker who "entertained" me on Satyrday night came up to me on Sunday and asked if I wanted to go to a disco with him. When I told him I wasn't interested, he left me alone. His friend tried to crack on to me but soon realised I wasn't interested. All the rentboys there know each other adn sit together while waiting for new bait to walk in the door.
    I went to the Lingua bar in Siem Reap. There were 3 other customers. None of the boys would sit and talk; they just took drink orders and then stood around talking to each other.
    Thank God I'm in Pattaya!

Liked

Re: gay Cambodia

I went to the Lingua bar in Siem Reap. There were 3 other customers. None of the boys would sit and talk; they just took drink orders and then stood around talking to each other.
    Maybe you were just unlucky there. I visited Siem Reap about 18 months ago and went to Linga a couple of times. Both times I managed to catch the eye of one of the boys sitting arund the bar and chatting. They were free lancers - so far as I know, the actuall staff are not "offable" there.

Liked

I had no problem finding a guy at Linga when I was there a couple of years ago. Of course, it's not like Pattaya, but then again, where is?
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked: 1

While you were in Siem Reap, you should have go to MEN's Resort.

This new gay venue is becoming popular with gay tourists and local guys.

More crowded between 6pm and 8pm.

Have a look to the website: www.mens-resort.com, it is absolutly the place to go for gay travellers.

[youtube:vf158gas]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z9hRdPpTL3I[/youtube:vf158gas]

5. User who gave Like to post:

ktq (June 22nd, 2020)

Liked

Re: Gay Cambodia

Gay Cambodia website....

http://www.cambodiaout.com/

Full of information...

tj
    Tj