Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Japanese Boys

Liked: 1

Re: Japanese Boys

Well I guess all the different aspects of the original ? have been addressed. I was asking where any Japanese boys might hang out be they money boys or traveling boys looking for a good time. All word from the venue in Japan to me seems that foreigners do not have a good chance to meet the Japanese boys there since it seems to be blocked ut. It would seem that a fantasy trip to Japan for some fun would not be all that great compared to the same availability in Thailand. Oh well. That's the way it goes sometimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I don't think many Japanese come to Thailand to work in prostitution. That would be a pretty stupid move on their part.
    I think the OP meant normal Japanese boys visiting... not working as prostitutes.
    Well you know how much cdnmatt is into prostitutes I think he's still waiting up for his to come home from punter.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447
    Japan has a very vibrant gay scene (I was a part of it for 10 years), but it is virtually closed to foreigners. I'll write about it sometime.
    Sweet... look forward to hearing about it.

Liked

have not yet been turned away from or been made to feel unwelcome at any gay venue in Tokyo, including several bars, a sauna and a few money boy businesses.
    I was actually referring to the REAL gay scene in Japan, not the superficial one where some establishments do accept foreigners. There is a totally different scene "behind the scene."

Liked

have not yet been turned away from or been made to feel unwelcome at any gay venue in Tokyo, including several bars, a sauna and a few money boy businesses.
    I was actually referring to the REAL gay scene in Japan, not the superficial one where some establishments do accept foreigners. There is a totally different scene "behind the scene."
    so the 'superficial' scene is in some way a virtual scene, rather than a real one? The idea of two scenes with different demographics I can grasp, but surely both are 'real'?
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Liked

Sweet post Smiles.
    Thanks.

DZ
    [b][i]"Rich gifts wax poor when givers prove unkind"-The Bard[/i][/b]

Liked

so the 'superficial' scene is in some way a virtual scene, rather than a real one?
    Something can be superficial but still exist. It has no connection to the virtual world. I think you are being very pedantic here.
    I am not talking about fetish bars, BTW. Never been, never want to. As for kaikan 24, no self-respecting Japanese gay would be caught dead in there. Especially the one in Asakusa!
    People seem to think that Shinjuku 2-chome is the centre of Japanese gay nightlife. There are heaps of places - Japanese only - in Ueno. They leave anything in Shinjuku for dead. Anything in Bangkok, for that matter. No, they are not gogo bars or host bars - they are full-on sex clubs. I went to a number of sex clubs in paris a few years ago and, although fun, they didn't come even close to the Japanese ones. A lot of gay life also happens in karaoke bars (behind closed doors) and in internet cafes - the one's with private rooms. You could virtually live there - they have shower/toilet facilities andan all you can drink juice bar plus free condoms and snacks.
    Sorry, Oops. Kaikan 24s just don't cut it in Japan.
    When the Japanese go for something, they REALLY go for it. Not for the faint-hearted! If you don't like getting down and dirty, think yourself lucky that you probably wouldn't be allowed in anyway.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oops He Did It Again
    There is PLENTY of gay life in Japan that is open to all. BUT there are places that DO NOT allow foreigners to enter (ALL foreigners), some that only allow foreigners who speak JAPANESE to enter, and some that have age and shape restrictions (ie., "under 35 and in good shape only").
    Yeah, I've heard some aspects are ridiculously organised. Like certain bars only cater to very specific types and when you go in the bar staff will try and match you up to someone there.

Quote Originally Posted by Oops He Did It Again
    There are more than enough venues to fill up weeks of fun in Tokyo.
    Awesome... Wooooo! Hello Tokyo!

Liked

Perhaps it is your age or physical shape that they are finding trouble with?
    You know nothing about my age or physical appearance.

Where did I mention that I was old and/or out of shape?

And where in my post did I mention people were "finding trouble" with me???

Liked

People seem to think that Shinjuku 2-chome is the centre of Japanese gay nightlife.
    How about Arty Farty? Do you have any views on that place?

But back to the OP's question on places in Bangkok or Pattaya to find Japanese boys, there used to be a place next to Tawan on Soi Anumanrachadon called Giga Bites that was sort of go-go cum karaoke aimed at Japanese clients with Jap-style Thai boys. Is it still there? I haven't been down to Soi 6/Anuman for a while.
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]