Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Siem Reap gay hotel

Liked

Re: Siem Reap gay hotel

Quote Originally Posted by numazu View Post
    Thanks Moses. I've thought about Men's but I do see it's not as walkable as Rambutan. If the straight people in Rambutan are ok with seeing me and my two boys then it doesn't matter. I probably won't go to the pool with the the boys anyway, and I'm ok with paying extra for a breakfast or towel use for the 3rd. I just want to try the rotating 3rd thing since I've always just had the one person at a time, and since I want my friend to come with me.
    Even when I'm in some complicated relation with P. and S. - owners of Men's, I can assure you - they do great job and gay sauna in hotel is great +. Just cuz most "hungry" locals will visit sauna every evening for "adventures". Once I had 4 "adventures" at one evening. And about pool. Pool can be big +++ or just + depends on season. At April - June while at day time weather is +40C pool is almost "must": where else besides hotel's room you can hide your body from hot weather? Sauna has jacuzzi for 10 person, dry sauna and steam rooms, dark labyrinth and private rooms (you don't have to invite locals to your room - just use private rooms in labyrinth). They also have gym.

2. User who gave Like to post:

numazu (April 4th, 2016)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    Even when I'm in some complicated relation with P. and S. - owners of Men's, I can assure you - they do great job and gay sauna in hotel is great +. Just cuz most "hungry" locals will visit sauna every evening for "adventures". Once I had 4 "adventures" at one evening. And about pool. Pool can be big +++ or just + depends on season. At April - June while at day time weather is +40C pool is almost "must": where else besides hotel's room you can hide your body from hot weather? Sauna has jacuzzi for 10 person, dry sauna and steam rooms, dark labyrinth and private rooms (you don't have to invite locals to your room - just use private rooms in labyrinth). They also have gym.
    Haha that sounds like an awesome time. Maybe Men's is worth it then, even if its not walkable to the bars. Having possible action come to you is a plus. I'd like to experience that.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Rambutan in Phnom Penh is owned by the same Dutch/Thai gay couple who own Rambutan Siem Reap. I am only familiar with the Rambutan Phnom Penh, where no one would care if you showed up at breakfast with two companions. Rambutan PP, and perhaps also SR, discourages families with children under 15. I haven't seen children of any age during my last several visits there.

Liked

Tuk tuks are cheap (US$2 a ride).

Shinta Mani Club would be considerably more than your budget. I think I would lean toward one of those other places in your situation.

Utopia lists a few places
    http://www.utopia-asia.com/accsiem.htm

Liked

I've used Siem Reap as a visa run destination about three times now, but am getting disillusioned with the place - although I sense I may be missing something..

Men's hotel has a crowd of locals who visit the spa fleetingly each evening to play with each other, but no money boys in evidence, and when you get to my age, nothing worthwhile is free..

The massage there is good, with a happy ending as standard - except the guy keeps his pants firmly on and backs off if your hand strays in that direction..

Staff at the desk suggested I ask a tuk tuk driver if I wanted a boy, but where does that lead? Being taken 'somewhere' by someone who speaks very little English might be a splendid adventure - or a scary nightmare..

I gained the impression that the cutest Khmer money boys have taken advantage of ASEAN to decamp to Pattaya

- or am I really missing something?

Liked

YES old Gitl, you are missing it
    im going back now for my 6th time, in 2 weeks time, for my usual doings. Plenty of stunning boys there, a few drinks and 20 dolars, and bobs your uncle. Ive never been disapointed there unlike patatya

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    YES old Gitl, you are missing it
    im going back now for my 6th time, in 2 weeks time, for my usual doings. Plenty of stunning boys there, a few drinks and 20 dolars, and bobs your uncle. Ive never been disapointed there unlike patatya
    OK.. - A) - You are a young fit Adonis that all the local Khmer boys can't get enough of..

Or.. - B) - You know places to go a-huntin' that don't get a mention on most online travel guides..

I must admit that I'm a bit annoyed with myself for not taking a walk on the wild side to find out where one of the tuk-tuk drivers outside Men's might take me - any guesses?

Liked

Just sit at Linga and wait. They will come themself

Liked

Linga??

Linga used to be fun, but it was a morgue last year and a morgue on steroids this year..

..do you own the place by any chance....?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Old git View Post
    I gained the impression that the cutest Khmer money boys have taken advantage of ASEAN to decamp to Pattaya
    - or am I really missing something?
    I have a similar impression. I've been several times. A few years ago, it used to be dead easy to walk into Linga, identify about 10 money boys, chat for a while, then return to the hotel with one of them. On the most recent visit (2014), it was dead. The gay apps were hard work too. Meanwhile, the number of Cambodian guys working in Thailand seems to have increased.

As for hotels, since Ei8ht Rooms closed, is there any other gay hotel in a sensible location at a sensible price ? I really don't expect to pay $80 or so for a room in Cambodia. Ei8ht Rooms was a good option at about $24, although I would gladly go to $35~40 if there was a little more quality thrown in.