Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Masseurs photos

Masseurs photos

I think someone mentioned to me a website where you get a list of massage places when you get descriptions, photos of the venue as well as photos of the masseurs (usually with top off and somewhat teasing).

I was wondering, after reading on here and shamelessmack that there is quite a rotation in masseurs, how reflective of reality those photos may be?
    The website sends frequent emails with updates on "new boys" so I assume they are up to date.. any experience?

Same can be said about photo books you are given to choose?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Masseurs photos

It's only marginally safe to figure that the selection of masseurs on any given site is accurate, although it may give you an idea of the general type of guys working at an establishment - assuming the site is anywhere up to date, which is often a dice shoot, too. Mack's site is probably the most reliable for the casual visitor that doesn't read Thai. If someone thinks there's another one they may post it here for us.

Dealing with college-age employees it's a transient business, at best. Also remember that many of the shops are actually Happy Ending businesses where massage is more an initial formality than a therapeutic experience, and despite the "live and let live" attitude there many don't want their pictures on their employer's site. [As a side note: I take a few pictures each time I have a massage in LOS, but to save you being taken to task I'd suggest not posting anyone's photo HERE identifying them as an employee of a Gay business unless you have their approval for decency's sake.] Sites will also continue to use photos of employees LONG gone, if they're a draw.

For an actual massage massage there are many places to try, and that's half the adventure, anyway. Suggestions are made here from time to time, but consider the source(s) and remember that conditions and employees can change with the wind. PM me if I can help further.

PS: The photo albums you mentioned can be out of date, too. I've seen pictures in an album I'd taken myself, and I knew for a fact that they were back on their family farm.

Thank you bao-bao. I have read shamelessmack extensively and I do rely on many of tips he shares, especially because he knows a thing or two about "regular" massages which I very much like and also because, as you said, he does give an idea of what kind of guys one may find in a given venue. And I'm glad about that because well built guys are not so easy to find in Thailand..

I still have to wait another 2 months so I have plenty of time to find out what to do and where to go, also considering the current state of things.. I'm keeping fingers crossed but I will prepare a B plan, maybe for the Philippines.

I was told for great massages one should visit the Wat Po temple.. a kazillion people have told me so. And also some school where blind people massage you.. I still have to look that up.

Thanks again,
    Leo

Liked

I think this is the site you are looking for:

http://www.thaimassageboy.com

They have 100's of massage boys on this site - from 15 different massage shops in Bkk
    They usually update almost every second day...

Can't say i find too many of the guys on the site good looking though!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Yes that is exactly the website I was referring to!
    I did eye a few guys..especially from Albury which is at the moment my top choice with Hero for my next visit..

Quote Originally Posted by colmx
    I think this is the site you are looking for:

http://www.thaimassageboy.com

They have 100's of massage boys on this site - from 15 different massage shops in Bkk
    They usually update almost every second day...

Can't say i find too many of the guys on the site good looking though!

Liked

I have been to Allbury fairly recently because of photos on site. I found both the boys I wanted to be there. I did call ahead and make a booking.

My mistake once was making a booking soon after opening. Boy showed up when he felt like it which was about 90 minutes after opening.
    I should know better. I saw many of the other boys in the photos so I think you can count on this place at least.