Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PTYA in March/April

If ever there was a reason not to go to Montys it must be that mrsydney keeps pumping it down everyone throat.
    I got real bad food poisoning after staying there, just go look at the "clean" kitchen area. and how many times hands are washed before touching food. Still up to you to make your own minds up!!
    I would suggest paying a little more and staying in Ambience or Cafe Royale if your new to Pattaya, then look arround the different areas in your own time.
    Always play it safe for your first trip then see how the land lays

Thanks, guys, for all the tips. Over the years (I have been coming here on and off since 1986) I have stayed in many places (including many a dump) in PTYA, from the old "PN Inn" to backyard joints in Soi Yensabai (hotels, apartments, you name it) and flashy places in Jomtien (too much of a hassle to get home at night, all that f...ing commuting up and down that hill). Over the last couple of years I have stayed in the Grand Hotel, I think its soi 14 or 15, just off Walking Street, near Motleys or Mutleys or whatever that place is called. As you say, a normal hotel, basic, around 600-650B in the off season. The good thing about it was its proximity to Walking Street, Boystown and the Sunee area. What was nice about it was - or is - the roof terrace (no pool, though) with good views over the bay and towards Naklua end of PTYA. In June 05 they started to renovate the floors and there was too much racket, so I moved to some other place on Second Road around the corner from Star Boys. Better rooms, no bfast included but a sterile place full of the breeder variety. Anyway, I will give Montys a go next time round. How many rooms in the joint, and do I have to book? Any particular rooms/floors to avoid / to prefer?
    Hey, mrsydney, I live in Cairns (banana bender country), which in Aussie parlance is the "end of the bitumen as we know it". so in that context the hot season in Tland doesn't bother me at all. It is sweltering here right now, we are waiting for the wet season to cool things down. When are you going up to Tland next time? You buggers have all the cheap flights from down there, we have to go via BNE or Honkers on Cathay which is the only international carrier left flying out of Cairns. It makes for a good shopover, though.
    That DUCS place didn't get its name from the movie Unforgiven where certain people had a pronounciation problem with the word "duke" ....?
    OK, just got back from work and will have to hit the sack now. Keep me posted. Cheers.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

don't feed the trolls...........

Useless advice and some cannot resist responding to the troll and even quoting the sickest minds on this forum..It is almost like Montys is the center of wiggy worm hole let me tell you...
    It does amuse me that the troll will respond viciously and my ignore button saves me from it, so guys please stop quoting this troll......I can handle the smites althou with so many of us in total disgust with this troll it can only give out so many smites via each of its posting names...

Liked

Monty's is a good choice

I'll endorse Montys B & B. The rooms are really good and particularly good value.
    Monty himself is a lovable character, will look after you, and point you in the right direction.
    The location is also very good. And you get the use of a large pool. All the Sunee bars only a few minutes walk away too. There are alternative eating places close by if you want a change of scenary, convenience store and ATM just around the corner, as is the Day Night area and Hollywood. Monty's would be top of my short list in that whole area.
    Dick

Thats ok i thought i would get a few Queens knocking my advice.
    No your right Catwampus and Sing lofty,Montys doesnt suit everybody,I know you rich Queens with your white shoes,limp wrists ,handbags prefer poshier places. Thats ok. The aussie bloke asked a question i gave him advice regardless if you think its useless.I can just imagine you Catwampous, feathered hat,Safari suit,white shoes,limp wrist,handbag,nose stuck in the air" These Aussies dont know anything about taste" in your posh poofy accent.
    For your info ,last time i was at MONTYS i met a Judge there from Australia. Im not knocking you SING lofty i agree everyone has the right to negative comments about services and i think its good you said that.
    What else you didnt like about MONTYS? Actually i found HOWARDS not to good in my opinion.I prefer MONTYS,yes seen his kitchen looks ok to me.He leaves the door open you can see it.Ambience is good too,but doesnt suit a bloke like Tango who wants to meet people.AND to tell you the truth i didnt stay in MONTYS my last visit in Sept 05 i stayed at Howards and POL POT so dont say i talk about this place all the time.And no one quoted me Catwampus? Mate you dont have me on ignore do you?
    I think Catwampus you want me baby dont you,you want me spank you secretely dont you,i know your pretending to have me on ignore.
    I know this because your a ladyboy and these are the games you ladyboys play. Yes TANGO I went to Cairns once but didnt like it.
    It reminds me of a mini West Dubbo.

tanga

i have sent u an email regarding this matter.....