Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cambodia here I come!

Liked

Re: Cambodia here I come!

Quote Originally Posted by NIrish Guy
    ... am I missing something ?
    About a year! Those posts were all written when there was large-scale civil unrest in Bangkok, Red Shirts in Silom, shots fired, all that sort of thing. May 2010 - remember? It's now 2011.

Hi,

Hope those temple sites and steps are OK in the rainly season at Angkor Wat. I don't want to be falling over whilst examining the Khymer culture!!....... :laughing3:

ha ha OOOPS !! sorry, it was 2.30am when I'd read those posts and I didn't register the date as last year and just noted the May part - unfortunately with the elections coming up again next month lets hope the same messages don't come into force again !! :-((

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Nevermind... We may be in for a deja vu of that anyway. :occasion9:

Liked

Cambodia is a great country to visit especially for gay people. No problems at the moment. The border dispute isn't really relevant to travelers unless you are actually going to that exact spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Brisboy82
    Cambodia is a great country to visit especially for gay people. No problems at the moment. The border dispute isn't really relevant to travelers unless you are actually going to that exact spot.

Hi,

and who wants to go there, not me!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    I saw the ruins in the news and they do look pretty spectacular. Would love to check them out in future so hope they won't be vapourised before I get a chance! :rolling:

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by kquill
    I saw the ruins in the news and they do look pretty spectacular. Would love to check them out in future so hope they won't be vapourised before I get a chance! :rolling:

I wouldn't put it past the Thais to damage it beyond repair if they have to give it back as ordered by the World court, and now making a fuss over a tiny strip of land.

Both races can be extremely volatile.