Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: I won't be going to Bangkok :(

Re: I won't be going to Bangkok :(

Beachlover is right Camperboy, just go and enjoy yourself and also listen to those that live in Bangkok who have probably experienced more political demonstrations than any where else in the world. Go and you will be really pleased that you did..........

Quote Originally Posted by camperboy
    :crybaby: :crybaby:

After much persuasion from a special someone, I finally relented and decided not to go to Bangkok at this moment. :dontknow:

Why why why do they have to be violent! rotest: rotest: Is the situation that bad now?

I do not want to let go of my flight tickets just yet! I am still hoping for a miracle :thumbleft: :sunny:

Please wait for me Tawan MEN!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

:sign5: :sign5:

If only I can bring them here............ :8( :8(

Are Beechlover anf Sanook willing to quarantee your saftey Camperboy? Are they willing put up their bedpans to protect you? :dontknow:

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    Quote Originally Posted by The Equalizer
    Are Beechlover anf Sanook willing to quarantee your saftey Camperboy? Are they willing put up their bedpans to protect you? :dontknow:
    'hereforme' don't you think that if you want to be funny try typing when you are not tanked up with your combination of drugs and booze. You might then manage a sentence without mistakes!

Camperboy has quite rightly asked for advice, but as always all you are capable of doing is trying to slang off posters thinking that you are funny. Sad very, very sad.......

Who is this very strange man? :dontknow: Perhaps he was once a teacher....Nah.. obviously not bright enough.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

I do hope things calm down over the month as I am booked to fly in on May 7. Don't need the aggravation.

Seems like it is all coming to a head. I read online last night that the Reds had taken control of some strategic place by scaling the fence. The gloves are off now as a law was passed yesterday to arrest the leaders for incitement. Fair enough.

We shall se what happens over the next few days. My boyfriend takes great care getting to work in Sukhumvit. He said the BTS is so packed and you even have to queue for quite a while sometimes to buy a ticket and then when everyone gets on it is jam packed.

I will be the in May no matter. I think a nice quiet sojourn to Kanchanaburi is in order for a few days.

Cheers
    krobbie

Liked

I fly to LOS tomorrow
    Lots of people trying to tell me not to go... but nothings gonna hold me back!*

(*unless my boss threatens to sack me... or parents dis-inheirit me if i go!)
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Well, the yellowshirts supports the military so no wonder they did nothing when they blocked the airports. This time I think the police/military will take action if something like that happen.

I will leave later today. Only transfer in BKK on my way to Phuket this time. Many of my friends also ask me if I should really go there now but think these kind of things sounds more dangerous then they are when media reports about it.

Liked

I would go.

Bangkok seems to have lots protests which are easily avoided. It is not like going to Afghanistan.

'hereforme' don't you think that if you want to be funny try typing when you are not tanked up with your combination of drugs and booze. You might then manage a sentence without mistakes!

Camperboy has quite rightly asked for advice, but as always all you are capable of doing is trying to slang off posters thinking that you are funny. Sad very, very sad.......

Sannok if you are timely enough NHS may be able to fit you in for a BRAIN SCAN........Timming is everything! :hello2:

I received a PM stating that you were ranked very high in your need to cope with you poblems stemming from accute depression...We all wish you the best! And will keep preying for you!