Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jupiter 2002

Liked

Re: Jupiter 2002

TrongPai,

I don't need you to verify my credibility. Wake Up. I've been coming to Bangkok for 15 years and over that time span I have offed 6 boys from Jupiter. They were all failures. I've had plenty of failures at other bars but also plenty of wonderful boys. Overall I would say 80% of the boys I have taken have been great fun and well worth the money. Jupiter is 0%. I don't see anyone here talking about any wonderful times they have had with boys from Jupiter and that includes you!!!! If you want to tell me that you have taken dozens of boys from there and have been very happy then that would be a counter argument to mine. But don't talk about what you have no knowledge of.

Sometimes I went there with friends who wanted to see the show. Sometimes I enjoyed the show. But every time I slipped up and let my small head fall in love with a boy, the boy turned out to be useless. Now I just refuse to set foot in the Bar , so I know longer take the chance of making a bad decision and trying again.

Interesting that no one has posted here about any wonderful offs they have had from Jupiter and if you read any of the other Boards , you will comments very similar to mine.

I rest my case!!!!

Liked

Firecat69:

OK, fare enough but Jupiter has only been there for 8 years. Six boys in 8 years, OK if you say so.

I actually only off'ed one boy at Jupiter and that was about 5 or 6 years ago. Like you, I let my little head do the thinking and he was mostly just passive and lacked any passion. He was a disaster. Boy, did he look good though. It was my second to last night after a one month mostly butterfly holiday. On my last night I made the rounds and was not finding anything that I wanted and kept thinking of the Jupiter boy. I found myself back in the Jupiter and dam if I did not off him again, like, what was I thinking, he was no good last night and what did I expect?

Back to the hotel for round two and to my surprise this was very different. In fact it was fantastic. He got off his back and was all over me. Passionate, romantic and erotic all at once. This time he stayed the night and we did it all over the room the next morning similar to the fucking show at the Future Bar. I still remember his name and number, he was from Chonburi and his parents ran a shop there and they did not know he was working at a go-go in Bangkok. We lost touch after that. I sent a resident farang in the bar a few months before my next trip but he was no longer working there and there was no contact information. I still think of that experience and how sometimes just going with what the little guy is telling you do, ignoring reason, a little luck and it all works out in the end. If I had taken the more logical approach, I never would have experienced such passion--go figure.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Twat of All Twats
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    A boy who worked there before told me the owner is the wife of a top policeman. I guess that's one bar that doesn't have to pay off the cops.
    I wonder why they don't do fuck shows, then, if they are supposedly so immune to police intervention?

If they are full or close to full in off season why change a winning formula.I have to admit I enjoy Jupiters and have done long before it moved to the present location.My main complaint from the last 3 visits, is that so many straight Singapore girls are competing with gay guys for the off. The boys are buff and goodlooking and straight. I accept my chance is only on a quiet night.

A boy I had a few times moved from Jupiter to Boys Bangkok because he wanted fat old white men and he did not get many at Jupiter. He did not get one with me neither.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcraig
    so many straight Singapore girls are competing with gay guys for the off.
    LOL... this cracks me up. Those uptight Singaporean girls going to Bangkok gogo bars? Hilarious.

I'd love to see one having her brains f*cked out by a hunky Thai boy.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by andrewcraig
    If they are full or close to full in off season why change a winning formula.I have to admit I enjoy Jupiters and have done long before it moved to the present location.My main complaint from the last 3 visits, is that so many straight Singapore girls are competing with gay guys for the off. The boys are buff and goodlooking and straight. I accept my chance is only on a quiet night.
    Present location? I think Jupiter has always been in the same location. Are you thinking of Dream Boys, that used to be on Suriwong and then moved to Soi Twilight? Before it was Dream Boy Barbarity, new owners (BBB group) dropped the Barbarity and moved.

The night I was there there was a contingent of Japanese ladies, front stage right. You can run into a gaggle of hens in just about all the go-go bars in or near Twilight now-a-days. Solid and Screw Boys might be the best bet for no wimmen in the gallery.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat

Present location? I think Jupiter has always been in the same location.
    before 2002
    was where suriwong hotel coffee shop is
    move 12 meters

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Twat of All Twats
    Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    A boy who worked there before told me the owner is the wife of a top policeman. I guess that's one bar that doesn't have to pay off the cops.
    I wonder why they don't do fuck shows, then, if they are supposedly so immune to police intervention?
    There are many customers...like me...who find "Fuck shows" stupid , boring and degrading for the boys. I have been to Jupiter about five times and the place was always full, so there must be many guys who share my opinion. Besides they don t have to pay tea money to the BIB for turning a blind eye to the show. I can not judge the "quality" of the boys bec. I ve never offed one but a mate of mine who is a regular visitor and offed boys several times was quite "satisfied".

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by getyournobout
    Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat

Present location? I think Jupiter has always been in the same location.
    before 2002
    was where suriwong hotel coffee shop is
    move 12 meters

Agreed it was more fun in the old location and the boys more willing to off. Big cock shows, fuck shows often on the laps of patrons, jack off competitions all in a very nice setting. Still great but now more a boy bar for girls. Eye candy really good though.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves