Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter 2002

Re: Jupiter 2002

A boy who worked there before told me the owner is the wife of a top policeman. I guess that's one bar that doesn't have to pay off the cops.

Liked

Yes, that's correct and the wife runs the place. You see her at a desk outside doing the books every night. They also own 'For Fun' on Silom soi 4, the old Club 9, the original site of the Rome Club. Not doing so well. Everyone says he a police lieutenant but seems hes been that rank forever, might be some higher rank now? He stays pretty much out of the management.
    E Dok Tong

Thaksin was a policeman wasnt he? Amazing Thailand.

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    A boy who worked there before told me the owner is the wife of a top policeman. I guess that's one bar that doesn't have to pay off the cops.
    I wonder why they don't do fuck shows, then, if they are supposedly so immune to police intervention?

Liked

Probably because the boys are afraid a customer might expect them to have Sex after being offed. No Chance!!!!!!

Do you know the inside of every gogo bar and the details of every show in Bangkok, Twat? Is your best friend a policeman?

Oh, God...not another Colonel incarnation.

What?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    The show may be OK but that is it. The boys are useless and expect 2000 baht and do nothing.

Six bad experiences were enough and many similar postings on other boards. Stay away for offs!!!!!

You really expect us to believe that you off'ed 6 (six) boys from Jupiter different days I assume and all were unsatisfactory? Six? Your either a slow learner or your not telling the truth. One maybe, two OK, I'll buy it, but 6, forget it, lost your creditability.
    E Dok Tong

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    Quote Originally Posted by firecat69
    The show may be OK but that is it. The boys are useless and expect 2000 baht and do nothing.

Six bad experiences were enough and many similar postings on other boards. Stay away for offs!!!!!

You really expect us to believe that you off'ed 6 (six) boys from Jupiter different days I assume and all were unsatisfactory? Six? Your either a slow learner or your not telling the truth. One maybe, two OK, I'll buy it, but 6, forget it, lost your creditability.
    kewl