I dropped in the Jupiter 2002 in Bangkok this evening. I have not been there in many many months, it had seemed that they never changed the show and I just got tired of the place. I was pleasantly surprised, the quality and the production value of the show was very good.

The show starts at 10:15, drinks are 250B. The place gradually filled to just about full capacity with 99% Asian customers. There were three farangs, counting myself. The seats are the same, stools and bus benches but there was no smoking inside. Last time I was smoked out by all the middle aged Asians. The staff/mamasans are not pushy.

The show ran from 10:15 to about 12:30 with two 10 min. intermissions with the boys getting back up on the stage. There were several dance routines by attractive boys accompanied by lady boys that were tolerable. The dancing and production quality was much higher than then when I was last in the Jupiter. All the old Jupiter routines have been replaced. The quality along with the presentation was very good.

There's several erotic shows and an innovative and fast paced display of those with big cocks, about 12 of them. Jupiter does not do fucking shows and there's no stupid comedy routines.

I would guess there were about 25/30 boys available. No fems, no twinks and none with spiky or emo hair styles. Not body builder type boys like Tawan, but many well built, toned and masculine. If that's your type, this is the place for you.

I recommend it and plan on arriving around 9:45 to get a good seat.