TrongPai,

I don't need you to verify my credibility. Wake Up. I've been coming to Bangkok for 15 years and over that time span I have offed 6 boys from Jupiter. They were all failures. I've had plenty of failures at other bars but also plenty of wonderful boys. Overall I would say 80% of the boys I have taken have been great fun and well worth the money. Jupiter is 0%. I don't see anyone here talking about any wonderful times they have had with boys from Jupiter and that includes you!!!! If you want to tell me that you have taken dozens of boys from there and have been very happy then that would be a counter argument to mine. But don't talk about what you have no knowledge of.

Sometimes I went there with friends who wanted to see the show. Sometimes I enjoyed the show. But every time I slipped up and let my small head fall in love with a boy, the boy turned out to be useless. Now I just refuse to set foot in the Bar , so I know longer take the chance of making a bad decision and trying again.

Interesting that no one has posted here about any wonderful offs they have had from Jupiter and if you read any of the other Boards , you will comments very similar to mine.

I rest my case!!!!