Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jupiter 2002

Liked

Jupiter 2002

I dropped in the Jupiter 2002 in Bangkok this evening. I have not been there in many many months, it had seemed that they never changed the show and I just got tired of the place. I was pleasantly surprised, the quality and the production value of the show was very good.

The show starts at 10:15, drinks are 250B. The place gradually filled to just about full capacity with 99% Asian customers. There were three farangs, counting myself. The seats are the same, stools and bus benches but there was no smoking inside. Last time I was smoked out by all the middle aged Asians. The staff/mamasans are not pushy.

The show ran from 10:15 to about 12:30 with two 10 min. intermissions with the boys getting back up on the stage. There were several dance routines by attractive boys accompanied by lady boys that were tolerable. The dancing and production quality was much higher than then when I was last in the Jupiter. All the old Jupiter routines have been replaced. The quality along with the presentation was very good.

There's several erotic shows and an innovative and fast paced display of those with big cocks, about 12 of them. Jupiter does not do fucking shows and there's no stupid comedy routines.

I would guess there were about 25/30 boys available. No fems, no twinks and none with spiky or emo hair styles. Not body builder type boys like Tawan, but many well built, toned and masculine. If that's your type, this is the place for you.

I recommend it and plan on arriving around 9:45 to get a good seat.

E Dok Tong

Re: Jupiter 2002

How much for OFF?

Liked

Sorry, I did not ask. Maybe someone else knows. I did notice some of the boys getting offed though. Several are in the show, so I would assume that you have to wait till the end of the last show, around 12:30 to off them.
    E Dok Tong

Liked

The show may be OK but that is it. The boys are useless and expect 2000 baht and do nothing.

Six bad experiences were enough and many similar postings on other boards. Stay away for offs!!!!!

Liked

Thanks for a detailed and helpful description, TrongpaiExpat.
    This board could do with more posters of your calibre. :hello2:

I have not been in this bar in what seems like a couple of years.
    It sounds worth a visit, at least for a drink and the show.
    Not so sure about an off. Since this bar maintains its very strong Asian customer base,
    as you confirmed, I wonder if boys from here are any less 'comfortable' with a falang, by
    comparison with boys from the other bars.

BTW, can you define an 'emo' hairstyle for someone way out of touch? :dontknow:
    ..........and that's the way it is.

Liked

[attachment=0:28ywmisp]images.jpg[/attachment:28ywmisp]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Asian male hair is one of the most difficult types to style, since Asian hair is very thick and coarse. When it is cut short, Asian hair tends to stick straight up. Random spots on the head where hair is unruly, called "cowlicks," are also common with Asian hair. However, with a little patience, practice and the right equipment, Asian male hair can be tamed.

Difficulty: Challenging. Instructions:
    http://www.ehow.com/how_4516708_style-a ... -hair.html

"Many dogs have longer hair around the eyes in order to help protect them from sun,
    dirt etc. If you are concerned about vision or irritation, then speak with your vet."

In order to fully understand the emo haircut, one must realize that emo is one of the many branches off the punk and gothic sub-cultures. As the name "emo" (short for "emotional") implies, these youngsters promote themselves as the more sensitive individuals of the 2000's. Depression and angst is considered the norm, and the dangerous practice of "cutting" (inflicting harm upon oneself, using any number of sharp objects) runs rampant amongst these teens. Low self-esteem is often idealized and the emo haircut reflects this - often obscuring at least half of the individual's features from view.

The emo haircut is usually worn in one of two ways - either a short and spiky cut with longer bangs, or a long shag cut. Regardless of which style is chosen, however, there are a couple of similarities between the two types. The first, and perhaps most important part of the emo haircut, is the long fringe of bangs. If you want your hair style to truly be considered "emo," then you simply must have the bangs - worn down over the face and then brushed off to the side, they should ideally cover one eye, giving the individual that desired "lost puppy" appearance.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... tml?cat=69

Liked

If you want your hair style to truly be considered "emo," then you simply must have the bangs - worn down over the face and then brushed off to the side, they should ideally cover one eye, giving the individual that desired "lost puppy" appearance.

Garbo
    The original emo
    E Dok Tong

You lost me at the mention of "ladyboys".

Also, the boys at Jupiter are well known for being willing to do exactly NOTHING. Waste of time, waste of money.

Liked

The ladyboys at Jupiter are not central to the show. There's good looking boys with nice bodies and erections to focus on. Not at all like the Pattaya Pride 2010 clip, it's different. I can't comment on the sexual abilities of the boys from current personal experience as the last one I off'ed one was at least 6 years ago but, he was fantastic. Jupiter is going to be 8 years old on November something.
    E Dok Tong