Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: OCEAN ONE TOWER, 01

Every country in the world has examples of similar disasters.

Bottom line: have someone inspect the building before you buy, keep a couple of those cheap smoke masks on hand (most fire victims die from inhalation rather than heat), and take your chances.

Majestic Tower fire exits unveiled..

Come on live dangerously..don't you see yourself as a nicer, chicer type of queen ?..get your 91st storey condo while they're still cheap, before they cut off your pension..

New Fire Precautions Revealed :

Millenium Hilton

Speaking of potential high-rise tragedies in Thailand, how did the Hilton manage to open their new hotel across the Chao Phraya river from the Sheraton when it apparently had an unsafe construction (foundation? when it was originally built (as a Sofitel?)?

That was a stupid expat barstool rumor. There was never anything wrong with the foundation.

New condo tower going up in Atlanta, more proof that condo towers can be VERY LOVELY:
    http://www.ajc.com/news/content/busines ... 0504a.html

Liked

A STAR IS BORN

Ocean tower 01, the website is under construction : www.ocean1tower.com/

Liked

Re: I Feel Directionally Handicapped

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    " ... I am unable to discern where this tower is to be located. From Amaretto's picture, I can't even figure out where the ocean is. Can someone help me out? ... "

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

OCEAN 1 (PATTAYA)

THE CONSTRUCTION WILL START NEXT MONTH.

monstrous though it may be

it's going up and selling like hotcakes..believe me I have investigated every aspect of it.

This will be one of the best if not finest buildings in Asia..what it spells for Jomtien and the madness of Pattaya I do not know but the fun will remain for many years yet. Make the most of it and snap up any old run down shack you can in Jomtien if you want a good investment.

Final planning permission granted for the тАЬOcean One TowerтАЭ.

Final planning permission granted for the тАЬOcean One TowerтАЭ.

A meeting now from Pattaya City Hall, convened to discuss planning permission for a major new condominium which is due to be constructed on Jomtien Beach. It is called the Ocean One Tower and Plaza and will the the tallest building in Thailand and the tallest residential tower in the World. It will be a 91 floor building with a planned height of 345 Meters comprising 587 units. The developer of this project is Siam Best Enterprises Ltd who were represented at the meeting by a team led by Mr. Bruno Pingal. The K-Tech company will construct the tower and the entire project is costing a staggering 6 Billion Baht and is due to be completed by September 2009. Final planning permission was granted at this meeting and construction can now begin.

www.pattayacitynews.net/news_26_07_49.htm