List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do the calls to your (lady)boyfriend go like this?

Do the calls to your (lady)boyfriend go like this?

Well mine do!
    (Now if the little fcuker would stop wrecking the trucks I bought "her".....)
    [youtube:lbzq5nnq]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kH7p1Ftp3QI[/youtube:lbzq5nnq]

And this is for my Limey friends

Just so they don't feel left out.
    (I always identified with John Steed.. and I've been forever looking for my Emma Peel.)
    [youtube:bvmxcvju]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUQzNIxGLyM[/youtube:bvmxcvju]

Re: Do the calls to your (lady)boyfriend go like this?

Ahhh, but's what's going on on the other end of the line?
    [youtube:11poqf9d]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=14Dgw_LSJ5w [/youtube:11poqf9d]

Liked

You mean when we're not staying in the same city? Nah, mine are generally nowhere near as romantic or loving as that. They generally tend to go something like:

HIM: Where you now?

ME: Nowhere.

HIM: YOU HAVE BOY???

ME: No, I don't have a boy.

HIM: Sure?

ME: Yes, yes... I'm sure I don't have boy. I love you alone. You know that.

HIM: What you doing now?

ME: Having a beer.

HIM: WHAT?!? You drink beer, ha moong chao?

ME: Yes, I drink beer at 5pm.

HIM: Every day, you drink beer 5pm?

ME: Ohhh, for fuck's sake. Call me later when you're not so bitchy. Bye bye.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    HIM: What you doing now?

ME: Having a beer.

HIM: WHAT?!? You drink beer, ha moong chao?

ME: Yes, I drink beer at 5pm.

HIM: Every day, you drink beer 5pm?
    except haa mong chao is 11am

Liked

Sorry, you're right... bpai haa moong, whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Sorry, you're right... bpai haa moong, whatever...
    р╕Ър╣Ир╕▓р╕в = bai

your bf needs to work on your thai language skills

but more likely he would refer to 5pm as haa mong yen

Liked

http://www.learningthai.com/time.html

It's a crazy way to tell time.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

hereforme Wrote:

No....First he calls and hangs up so I will call him back and I pay for call, second no need for exhausting small talk, at this point I only say how much!
    Had to chuckle at this one...oh so true.

I get these one-ring calls at all times of night which drives me crazy. I'm one of those people who can't sleep again after being woken which really drives me up the wall. Last Saturday I get the one-ring alarm at 3:30 AM Chicago time...almost fall on my ass stumbling to get the phone...call the little maniac back thinking maybe somethings wrong...and get this..."hi, what you doing now." I could have strangled him.

This happened once last year just a few weeks after my mother had passed away and I wasn't quite so patient with him about this:

It was another 3:00 AM deal...a one-ring fire alarm call which startled the hell out of me...I gain my composure and wipe the sleep out of my eyes...although pissed as hell. I had to re-dial his fu*king 57 digit mobile number 8 times - having hit the worng numbers repeatedly in my state of mind...and the minute I hear the phone answer I blurted out..."ARE YOU FUCKING TING TONG -IT'S 3 O-CLOCK IN THE MORNING". After a long pause, I hear Theps mother saying something in Thai. I almost shit...hung up the phone...and just waited for the inevitable one-ring alarm again. This time my phone rang 3 or 4 times...I answered it and heard this furious line from Thep..." you say "fucking" to my mother - you ting tong...my mother say you say fucking to her...why you say fucking you ting tong."? I just hung up the phone and waited. An hour later, another one-ring alarm.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    I get these one-ring calls at all times of night which drives me crazy. I'm one of those people who can't sleep again after being woken which really drives me up the wall. Last Saturday I get the one-ring alarm at 3:30 AM Chicago time...almost fall on my ass stumbling to get the phone...call the little maniac back thinking maybe somethings wrong...and get this..."hi, what you doing now." I could have strangled him.

This happened once last year just a few weeks after my mother had passed away and I wasn't quite so patient with him about this:

It was another 3:00 AM deal...a one-ring fire alarm call which startled the hell out of me...I gain my composure and wipe the sleep out of my eyes...although pissed as hell. I had to re-dial his fu*king 57 digit mobile number 8 times - having hit the worng numbers repeatedly in my state of mind...and the minute I hear the phone answer I blurted out..."ARE YOU FUCKING TING TONG -IT'S 3 O-CLOCK IN THE MORNING". After a long pause, I hear Theps mother saying something in Thai. I almost shit...hung up the phone...and just waited for the inevitable one-ring alarm again. This time my phone rang 3 or 4 times...I answered it and heard this furious line from Thep..." you say "fucking" to my mother - you ting tong...my mother say you say fucking to her...why you say fucking you ting tong."? I just hung up the phone and waited. An hour later, another one-ring alarm.
    Hehehehe.... that is a classic. Really. It's like the man finally blows his top at the kids knocking on his door only to find it's someone real this time!

It's funny many Thais know the word, "fucking". And they always say, "fucking" not "fuck".