Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Queen Elizabeth II is 80 on 23rd April

Liked: 1

Queen Elizabeth II is 80 on 23rd April

I hope that my posts will be of use.

Bully for Brenda

Monarchists on the Board will all rejoice that I've been able to convey personally to Her what an inspiration she is for all us old queens

23rd April - NO

21st April is Her Majesties Birthday and her official Birthday is on Sat 10th June.

God bless us nelly queens...

Quote Originally Posted by rogered
    21st April is Her Majesties Birthday and her official Birthday is on Sat 10th June.
    My gawd! I didn't know she's Thai!

what a Gal !!!

Elizabeth I mean..not you Edith. :cheers:

Fit old bird

still 'rides out' every day.

And I am also quite partial to something hot and throbbing in between my legs every day, but not around 14/16 hands high. That's far tttttoooooo big for me.

Pearl wrote:
    Elizabeth I mean
    No. She's Elizabeth II and shes not mean.

:drunken: :drunken: :drunken:

She's Elizabeth II
    ...a rather Anglocentric view point. Most Scots think differently, especially since the English Elizabeth had her cousin's head hacked off. The concept of meaness is, of course, alien to we Scots, who prefer to think of people and ourselves as "careful".

Subject

Trust me Rogered anything bellow 16 h'nds and "the queen" will be Badger hunting before she knows it, with a mouth full of London clay and a potato wedged up the royal protocol.
    Though the Greco-Teutonic peasant will hardly notice, given the bucolic strain it will involve. It will also surely serve to bring her closer into the awkward embrace of son No1 who has been ignored since birth. They have taken to the fields ploughing in an effort to find solace from what ancestral roots are left.

(long live the Greeks)

Think of England!

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    the Greco-Teutonic peasant will hardly notice, given the bucolic strain it will involve. It will also surely serve to bring her closer into the awkward embrace of son No1 who has been ignored since birth and taken to ploughing the fields in an effort to find solace from his ancestral roots.
    Son No1 would have been born months earlier if she hadn't waited so long to stop following the advice her mother gave her on her wedding day:
    "If that Greek ever asks you to roll over, don't do it!"

horses for courses!

Cedric wrote:
    Trust me Rogered anything bellow 16 h'nds and "the queen" will be Badger hunting before she knows it, with a mouth full of London clay and a potato wedged up the royal protocol.
    However:
    The height of a horse is measured in a vertical line from the ground to the withers (at the base of the neck). Horses are measured in "hands" where one hand = 4 inches. If a horse is more than an exact number of hands high (hh), the extra inches are given after a decimal point, e.g. 14 hands 2 inches is written as 14.2 hh. Normal riding horses are between 14.3 hh and 17 hh, inclusive. Horses shorter than 14.3 hands are called ponies and horses over 17 hh are often called draft, or work, horses.