List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with extortionists?

Liked

Re: How do you deal with extortionists?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    You have doubts?
    Of course. I'd be an idiot not to. Just like I'm almost certain he lays in bed every night before going to sleep, wondering whether or not what we have is actually real. Or if I'm just some jackass farang who has no qualms about picking up a new "boy friend" from Sunee every six months. The fact that we met in Pattaya, combined with the language barrier, tends to make relationships progress a little slower.

Liked

I think we have been slow on the uptake on this one.A past poster stopped posting in febuary 2009 and cdnmatt started posting in july 2009. I'm supprised smiles didn't connect the 2. CDNMATT is our old friend BRANDON..It took a while brandon but you have been sussed. Did you ever buy that flash car? are your parents still sending you money ? Does Kim let you do it bareback ?
    [color=#0000BF]why you no risson[/color]

Liked

LOL, no, I'm not "brandon", whoever that is. I'm just some guy looking to live his life the best he can, like everyone else out there. And if you really must know, no, we don't even to anal. He's constantly pushing for it, but I don't want it. You might not believe it, but not everyone out there is obsessed with sex to the point that it runs their lives.

Anyway, I've quite obviously over-stayed my welcome on this board, so I'm off. See you boys!

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    LOL, no, I'm not "brandon", whoever that is.
    Highly suspicious.

Anyway, I've quite obviously over-stayed my welcome on this board, so I'm off. See you boys!
    Not at all. Just make sure that your handle will always have seven characters. Your boys

Liked

Oh door mat, what kind of idiots do you think we are? You're trying to tell us your little kimmey needs to be uprooted to a new place because he has an ex-room mate who is jealous of you and is threatening little kimmey's life because of it? You really should lay off the booze and head for an AA meeting.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by ceejay
    Due to the constant death threats from his ex-roommate, Kim's been back home for a little under three weeks.
    Hi Matt
    Before you leave - did it ever occur to you that this ex-roommate could actually be Kims other BF?
    Or Ex-BF

In my experience most thai guys that share togther are usually getting it on some way... or have had it on together in the past

Usually these guys agree to help each other mutually - but now Kim has left this guy in the lurch - with bills to pay etc

This would explain why he is so pissed off

It might also explain why Kim is still in contact with this guy
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Liked

" ... I'm not worried about the idiots in Sunee, and sorry about originally posting about it. I just assumed that most regulars to Sunee would have experienced similar, especially the ones who live in Pattaya. Or you probably have, but just aren't posting about it. ... "
    I'm very sorry that cdnmatt thinks it's necessary to leave Sawatdee because of a rough time in a thread. But, with the attitude in the quote above it was bound to happen.
    Even with the huge majority of the replies centered around the very specific fact that they'd never ever experienced what cdnmatt has said he's experienced, cdnmatt still sticks to a kind of 'accusatory-ness' that we're all secretly bullshitting him.
    For what motive? God knows there enough members on this Board who'd probably jump at the chance of publishing similar stories ... if they'd ever happened.

But no, our friend cdnmatt sticks to the ostrich position through it all. Then flies the coup.
    Like I said, bound to happen sooner or later. There's but always Pattaya Passion.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    Then flies the coup.
    That's COOP, dear. In any case, I hope we're all not fleeing the COUP within coming weeks.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
    I think we have been slow on the uptake on this one.A past poster stopped posting in febuary 2009 and cdnmatt started posting in july 2009. I'm supprised smiles didn't connect the 2. CDNMATT is our old friend BRANDON..It took a while brandon but you have been sussed. Did you ever buy that flash car? are your parents still sending you money ? Does Kim let you do it bareback ?
    Dude... you're taking the piss aren't you?

I don't see any link between Brandon and cdnmatt...

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Quote Originally Posted by giggsy
    Dude... you're taking the piss aren't you?

I don't see any link between Brandon and cdnmatt...
    Apparently it was especially suspicious that one poster stopped posting in "febuary" 2009 and another started in "july" 2009. WTF?