List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with extortionists?

Liked

Re: How do you deal with extortionists?

Quote Originally Posted by Koh Samui Luv
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    This is one fucked up city, that's for sure.
    It is more likely that you are one fucked up person.

-Agree entirely with the above comment by Koh Samui Luv.

Message to cdnmatt :

1. Your posts suggest you are way out of your depth in a place like Pattaya especially Sunee Plaza;
    2. you obviously lack experience, and,
    3.you give out signals to others that you are vulnerable and that you want to be loved which is intrepreted by Thais that you are someone easily exploitable and that you are basically gullible and a mug.

My advice:

Do something about your shortcomings,before something bad happens or is done to you.

Liked

Wow Brad, thank you very much. That was a very commendable post, to say the least. You actually have me pinned down to a T.

Thank you! Great read.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by CoffeeBreak
    1. Your posts suggest you are way out of your depth in a place like Pattaya especially Sunee Plaza
    Hardly. I just don't stick to the typical tourist stuff.

2. you obviously lack experience
    Hardly. I've been around the world enough.

3.you give out signals to others that you are vulnerable and that you want to be loved which is intrepreted by Thais that you are someone easily exploitable and that you are basically gullible and a mug.
    Sure, i'll admit to that. That comes with advantages as well. Aside from attracting the losers in society, you also attract the good hearted individuals as well. Why do you think there's people willing to speak on my behalf, for no reason except that they know it's the right thing to do?

Do something about your shortcomings,before something bad happens or is done to you.
    Don't worry, I can take care of myself. If worst ever comes to worst, I know enough Thais know to be comfortable with my own security. Well, unless the BIB decides to fuck with me. Then I'm screwed, but that's the same with everyone on the board.

Liked

Ok, so no stories or advice at all, and instead just a bunch of cut-downs.
    What do you expect us to do, come and hold your hand? What are we supposed to do, be your shrink?

I don't think I do anything to provoke it at all.
    Yeah sure, you are telling us how often this happens to you and you, of course, have nothing at all to do with it.

Ok, with Kim's death threats, that was somewhat understandable.
    Oh sure, the death threats are understandable. Just another everyday kind of thing, huh?

As for the others, I have no idea.
    Duh! Double Duh!

the owner likes me, the dogs like me, etc.
    Maybe time to ask the dogs for advice?

Really, that kinda thing doesn't happen to you guys?
    Most of us have already told you NO. Really no! That doesn't happen to us.

I see that type of shit all the time.
    Time to find another country where this shit doesn't happen to you all the time Matt.

No, no... believe it or not, there are actually people out there who like me, and think I'm a good guy.
    Sure there are Matt. Sure there are. If you say so.

For example, with the last person, she has a husband, two kids, good job, etc.
    The last person??? Is this yet another extortionist? A death threat sender, or a person you swore eternal love to and who you never cheated on?

I have lived in South Pattaya for 6 years. Once I had my pocket picked on a baht bus. I walk all over the place late at night and I have never been threatened. Some dogs have scared me, but not many. I guess I've been lucky... or smart.

Liked

Hi Matt,

Stand back and have a look at the people you hang with..

There are thousands of places you could be at night, why choose Sunee? You have a BF so unless you are looking for a third.......

Ignore the assholes here too, but then you know that!!! that's the reason for less than 100 posts from me in 5 years as a member

If you need to be in the centre of town so be it, but if you want to be around Pattaya, try the Jomtien area, I can recommend a few nice condos if you need.

It does seem that you may have unintentionaly drawn attention to yourself and remember Thai guys talk, so if one finds you an easy touch it soon spreads!

Anyhow good luck and feel free to PM if you need to.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Irish1972
    if you want to be around Pattaya, try the Jomtien area, I can recommend a few nice condos if you need.
    Did you read Matt's comment where he said "I was sitting at the Thai whiskey stall just as your entering Sunee, on the left hand side of the street. I frequent it quite a bit now, because I know everyone there, the owner likes me, the dogs like me, etc. It's great!"

"Irish 1972" do you think people who frequent the Thai whiskey stall just as you enter Sunee quite a bit and say "It's great!" are going to be very happy with the utterly boring old queens that hang around Jomtien?

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    The BIB only fuck with people who are guilty of something....
    :rolling: :rolling: :rolling: 1st prize for naivety :rolling: :rolling: :rolling:

I'm sure Hitler said something similar in reference to the activities of the SS.

Liked

"I was sitting at the Thai whiskey stall just as your entering Sunee, on the left hand side of the street. I frequent it quite a bit now, because I know everyone there, the owner likes me, the dogs like me, etc. It's great!"
    It does seem that you may have unintentionaly drawn attention to yourself and remember Thai guys talk, so if one finds you an easy touch it soon spreads!
    and 2 + 2 = ......... :idea:
    If [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/YouTube.jpg[/img] [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/MySpace.jpg[/img] I'll [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Google.jpg[/img] your [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/SenYai/Yahoo.jpg[/img]

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead
    The BIB only fuck with people who are guilty of something. At least, that is true in 99.999% of cases I have ever heard of.
    Then you clearly haven't been reading this board where, over the years, many cases have been mentioned where entirely innocent people have been creatively leant on by the BIB for a cash contribution.
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]