List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with extortionists?

Liked

Re: How do you deal with extortionists?

I don't have an obsession, slight or otherwise, with "matt" but maybe I do have an obsession with wanting stories to have at least some semblance of the truth or to be somehow believable. As we are a small group of people in a 'gated community' - we have to register before we post - I don't think that is too much to ask.

On an open forum where hundreds of people post their shit, I couldn't care less.

As a lot more people read the forum than actually post, I think we have a responsibility to describe Thailand to them exactly how it is; we can post our fantasies somewhere else, but not here. Afterall, many come here seeking information before they travel.

We do a disservice to potential visitors by posting false information.

...a little over zealous and unnecessary.
    I don't think so. Maybe I just happened to call "matt" out earlier than some others - as I also did with Latin.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 18th, 2017)

Liked

There should be some icon/device/alert warning especially for hungover people that our confusion is because the topic is a resurrected corpse.
    This one 7 years. Tempus Fugit.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (September 18th, 2017), francois (September 18th, 2017)

Liked

Old posts on interesting issues are preferable to ones on fisting. And anyway, who remembers posts from 2010?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I have 2 approaches to unreasonable demands..first I will smile and laugh lightly and let them know that Im not interested in their game and walk away ...if they persist or try to impede me..them I go completely native and loud and angry...i can draw a crowd which works to my advantage...
    This has happened on more than one occasion where I off a grindr MB then he wants a repeat the next day..or wants to sit next to me on the beach like we are lovers...

Liked

My main interest in this resurrected thread is that I've noticed a comment from me appears on Page 7 (and there may be more as I haven't read through the entire thread).

That's 3 years before I officially joined the board (see avatar opposite) - so the Fat Cunt didn't actually manage to erase all traces of me after all!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    so the Fat Cunt didn't actually manage to erase all traces of me after all!
    Here was 2 crashes and 2 conversions from one format to another at local database (since 2009 when I joined this board), some deletes been not a "hand made", but technical issues... some my post from past time also are marked as a "Guest" as well
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Forum's veteran
    Liked

scotty...officialy joined the board??..how else can u join??? is it like being a little bit pregnant?? or is this one of those scottish haggis pole throwing things??

Liked

"Officially joined" simply refers to the fact that the date indicated next to my avatar disguises the fact that I had already been a member for a number of years before that - until the Fat Cunt banned me.

Kinda thought you'd understand that - I'm sure anybody else would.

Of course I was invited to (re) join the board - you just turned up like an unwelcome fart

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (September 20th, 2017), joe552 (September 20th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

fart...there u go again with the scat thing...

Liked

If you can't tell the difference between a fart and a shit then I fear your local Washee-Washee launderette will be inviting you to take your business elsewhere