List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with extortionists?

Re: How do you deal with extortionists?

Yes .Rocket......certainly makes you angry doesnt it..makes your blood boil,makes you wanna shout.........OH..mate,I was going to say keep off the wacky tobacky but now i think you really should be smoking it !
    Its only a bloody forum board mate,dont take it seriously you silly old...................young b. b........b....... boofter !

Quote Originally Posted by jacklipton
    Curious and CP are also ones I suspect being GF followers, if not aliases. They always seem to be around when GF surfaces and they always seem to pile on in his attacks or support his points.
    You heretic, jacklipton. Haven't you read Fuck-Face's ex cathedra (and evidence-free) statement that Curious and I are one and the same? And Fuck-Face should know, after all - he and I are also one and the same. Mind you, I believe Gone Fishing and I both live "in the Pattaya area".

Quote Originally Posted by Copper Pheel
    Mind you, I believe Gone Fishing and I both live "in the Pattaya area".
    If that is true, then certainly you should be well known (in real life) to at least one of our usual Pattaya correspondents. Perhaps one will vouch for your presence there? And your Welsh roots and copper background, while they're at it?

Liked

I dont think there is anything stupid about a witch hunt. Get back into your booth John and stop being so boring.

[quote=Fuck-Face]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Copper Pheel":2ujxj0nt
    If that is true, then certainly you should be well known (in real life) to at least one of our usual Pattaya correspondents. Perhaps one will vouch for your presence there? And your Welsh roots and copper background, while they're at it?[/quote:2ujxj0nt]As I'm sure one of our many Bangkok correspondents can vouch for you.

[quote=Copper Pheel][quote="Fuck-Face":2k2mxizw]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Copper Pheel":2k2mxizw
    If that is true, then certainly you should be well known (in real life) to at least one of our usual Pattaya correspondents. Perhaps one will vouch for your presence there? And your Welsh roots and copper background, while they're at it?[/quote:2k2mxizw]As I'm sure one of our many Bangkok correspondents can vouch for you.[/quote:2k2mxizw]

Such as?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by just a moment
    WHY ON EARTH IS SO MANY WORRIED WHO IS WRITING THE POST
    Ok lmtu,you don't have to shout at us.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    For anyone who's been in Pattaya for a while, I'm sure we've all had to deal with someone trying to extort us for some reason or another. Usually it's under the threat of getting the shit kicked out of you, if not killed. For me at least, it's usually for absolutely no reason whatsoever, except that I'm white.

It's only happened to me a few times now. One time we hid like cowards, but that was kind of justified, as Kim was getting death threats many times a day due to jealousy. Then the other times it's just some dick who says I owe him money. I won't have the slightest clue who the guy is, but he'll tell me I owe him some small amount like 500 or 1000 baht, or else he'll box me. Thankfully during those times, I've always known someone who likes me, who also knows that person, so will talk to them for me.

So it's never actually caused a problem yet, but I'm sure eventually my luck's going to run out. How do you guys deal with that? And of course, any good stories to share? I'm sure lots of you guys have many of them. :-)
    No, it has never happen to me, and I've stayed in Pattaya every winter for past 10 years.
    In yout next post in this thread you are telling people:
    ' that's just the tip of the iceberg. I could go on for pages, and pages, just like I'm sure many people on this board could too.
    This is one fucked up city, that's for sure.'

Most of your bullshit stories are harmless fun, but to describe Pattaya as some sort extertonist heaven may scare away people who happen to read your fiction. People do research before visiting and even retiring here, your fantasies may affect someone's life decisions.

Liked

Until very recently I considered Matt's stories to be harmless and actually I've enjoyed participating in them, especially the recent 'Escape to Victory' yarn. I thought a447s slight obsession was perhaps a little over zealous and unnecessary. However, having read Matt's post above that whitemouse has resurrected I have to change my mind. It's a dark, unpleasant and slightly psychotic thing to write on a message board mainly dedicated to ageing men having it away with young male prostitutes and telling stories of said encounters.

Shame on you CD Matt.It's probably time to leave now and come back as someone else. Further contributions to this board from you are utterly pointless.

10. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (September 18th, 2017)

Liked

Twenty years of visits to Pattaya and hundreds of encounters, and not a single instance of unpleasantness of that nature.

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (September 18th, 2017)