List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread: How do you deal with extortionists?

Liked

Re: How do you deal with extortionists?

Quote Originally Posted by Copper Pheel
    By the way I found a copy of the unofficial biography of Richard Branson who is one of Beachlover's heroes. It paints him less as a captain of industry than one of its buccaneers. Apparently his fortune grew from a VAT tax fraud he ran as his first business venture. And Bill Gates, another Beachlover hero, has a lot of money gained from being a monopolist (a bit like Thaksin Shinawatra, come to think of it).
    Oh there you go again Copper Pheel. You are going to confuse all these poor buffoons with the facts.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by jacklipton
    Quote Originally Posted by psychiatrist
    You know BEACHLOVER you are the real troll
    After five posts, you should really step back and try to admire the wisdom of others that post here, rather than being so quick to criticize.
    Something tells me this nut case has been around longer than 5 posts... He's someone who already has or has had a handle but decided to create a new handle to dish out moronic dribble to existing members without tarnishing his primary handle... I can't work out who it is yet though. Here, it's like trying to find a nut case in a mental asylum... or Pattaya lol.

Anyone care to take a punt?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by psychiatrist
    i see you are in Pattaya too,it certainly points out that even if you are right in the thick of it ,you still can have such a boring life that you need to post pointless comments on here.
    What's the point of this comment?

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Something tells me this nut case has been around longer than 5 posts... He's someone who already has or has had a handle but decided to create a new handle to dish out moronic dribble to existing members without tarnishing his primary handle... I can't work out who it is yet though. Here, it's like trying to find a nut case in a mental asylum... or Pattaya lol.
    Anyone care to take a punt?
    With the number of posts he manages to do in a day it won't be long before the forum catches on to his identity!

Sounds a bit like Thonglor55.

Liked

I dunno, one of his posts was very like BBB,

I cant keep up, were you not Thonglor55?

Quote Originally Posted by Irish1972
    I dunno, one of his posts was very like BBB,

I cant keep up, were you not Thonglor55?
    Way before my time.

Psychiatrist is LMTU, so is Cliffy, Just a moment and probably Cuteboi.
    CanтАЩt you tell by the bitter, jealous, sad, nasty (although, this time a little more coherent ramblings). This old cтАФt has got to be the loneliest, most fucked up human on the planet. And for those of you who are wondering. His ravings are not alcohol fuelled or drug induced. What you are seeing is the real deal. A real sociopath.

e: How do you deal with extortionists?
    Author: sunnyplazawatcher ┬╗ Wed 17 Feb, 2010 6:24 pm

Psychiatrist is LMTU, so is Cliffy, Just a moment and probably Cuteboi.
    CanтАЩt you tell by the bitter, jealous, sad, nasty (although, this time a little more coherent ramblings). This old cтАФt has got to be the loneliest, most fucked up human on the planet. And for those of you who are wondering. His ravings are not alcohol fuelled or drug induced. What you are seeing is the real deal. A real sociopath.
    I just can't see LMTU being that mean. It sounds like a GF alter ego. The key is the way his first sentence or two is loaded with put down invective. GF's signature is to come roaring out of the gate with high insult as well. Curious and CP are also ones I suspect being GF followers, if not aliases. They always seem to be around when GF surfaces and they always seem to pile on in his attacks or support his points.

I don't think there's any doubt that GF must have other handles here because he doesn't get hardly any support from regular members and I can't see him, ego-wise, accepting that he's a lone wolf here. His ego demands that he create 'followers' if he didn't have real ones.

Liked

No way is the new shrink troll lmtu!! But I cannot be blamed for thinking that Romania and fuck face,aka beach bunny,boy geenuus were one and the same,as romania always has his nose up fuck wads butt almost every post. And they worked together with that idiotic ocean one thread to try to trap Jinks.