List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Any good GoGo Bar worth visit in Chiang Mai and Pattaya ?

Liked

Re: Any good GoGo Bar worth visit in Chiang Mai and Pattaya ?

Quote Originally Posted by rocket
    Quote Originally Posted by chillnorth
    At least in Pattaya you can get to the beach and away from the godawful heat-- somewhat.
    Isnt it cooler in Chiang Mai than Pattaya becuase its so much further north?Or because theres no breeze its stifling hot?
    Yes, Chiang Mai is cooler that Pattaya, mainly due to the elevation. It's quite a bit higher up than Pattaya.

Liked

Chiang Mai is indeed pleasantly cooler much of the time, especially starting in December and well into February (though we're at the beginning of the burning season now and the air will deteriorate for a while). April it can easily hit upwards of 38-40 with high humidity and little or no benefit of breeze. Most of my Thai friends who can escape to the beach do so in the period between Songkran and the first rains in May. Which is not to say the place is empty. But do expect to sweat for the wrong reasons.

Liked

Do you mean those guys aren't really "students"? Next you'll be telling me they aren't really gay. :tard:

Good point and thank you... I was going with the self-described 28 and not bad-looking and overlooked that he was actually in the market rather than just looking to connect.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I heard Mandalay is the biggest gay club in Chiang Mai... good place to meet local Thai boys. I have never been there though.