Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Nice to have an internet connection again,

Liked

Nice to have an internet connection again,

After months of no internet after the flood here, I am finally back with you guys, I am sure none of you missed me at all other were glad for a break and others could care less, either way. However, I missed you guys no matter if you like me of Not. Also along the way I finally found the a 25 year old man I hope to become to be love of my life again after losing my last one under the coup. So now, after two eight year and one 6 year relationship begin another . I look forward to bringing him with me when I come on my next trip and

All the best,
    Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Nice to hve an internetn connection again,

Months with no internet?... Goodness, how did you get anything done?

Nice that you survived the flood though.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I wondered what had happened to you Wes and missed your unique point of view..
    Will you ever catch up on all the threads you missed? :dontknow:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by catawampuscat
    I wondered what had happened to you Wes and missed your unique point of view..
    Will you ever catch up on all the threads you missed? :dontknow:

Well. I think there is little hope to catch up. I think I will just jump in where the water is warm Cat. As to no internet , the internet cafe will keep the "have to do" stuff done but no time to keep up with forums. but quote nice to be back.

all the best,

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Wesley
    " ... after the flood . . . I am sure none of you missed me at all other were glad for a break and others could care less . . . Wes ... "
    Thus, after escaping the watery apocalypse (Noah comes to mind ~ Genesis 6:14, and Moses ~ someplace in Exodus) and after venting that (obviousy!) no one could ever ever love you, one hopes that you have taken the horsehair whip and are scourging yourself promptly every evening after supper but before prayers.

I missed you Wes: may I be struck dead by lightening if I'm lying (Revelations ~ somewhere just before fire and brimstone eruption rotest: )

Just for my edification Wes, but what in friggin' hell does this mean?: From a friend f[rile in hte Philippines Mature men may not know it all and I guess the balance of the young mind set creates the synergy."
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles
    " ... after the flood . . . I am sure none of you missed me at all other were glad for a break and others could care less . . . Wes ... "
    Thus, after escaping the watery apocalypse (Noah comes to mind ~ Genesis 6:14, and Moses ~ someplace in Exodus) and after venting that (obviousy!) no one could ever ever love you, one hopes that you have taken the horsehair whip and are scourging yourself promptly every evening after supper but before prayers.

I missed you Wes: may I be struck dead by lightening if I'm lying (Revelations ~ somewhere just before fire and brimstone eruption rotest: )

Just for my edification Wes, but what in friggin' hell does this mean?: From a friend f[rile in hte Philippines Mature men may not know it all and I guess the balance of the young mind set creates the synergy."

It means I still haven't had my cataract surgery and my typing still sucks and I cant see well enpough to spell check ...Ha ...thanks for the warm welcome. Love ya Smiles, just in case you hadn't noticed after all these years.

Wes
    All the Best!

Wes

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles

Its from an old post pulled out of context but I think I was mentioning a letter I got from a guy here in the Philippines and pasted something he said but messed up the post and didn't see the mess I had made. As best I can remember."Mature men may not know it all and I guess the balance of the young mind set creates the energy we oder guys need to keep up with them."[/i][/quote]
    All the Best!

Wes