List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 71314151617

Thread: Best thing you can do for a Issan boy?

Liked

Re: Best thing you can do for a Issan boy?

Quote Originally Posted by Diec View Post
    I will tell you what the best thing is to give an Issan boy. First, it is not to shower them with money or to fund a business for them. They will not ever understand the value of the money, or how hard we as gay farang had to work for that money. Education is also not the way to go. Most of these boys only think in the "now" and do not really plan for their future, especially stupid farm boys from the north. Most of these farm boys do not have any direct contact with successful people and therefore do not understand the value of an education. After all, they make a pretty handsome profit selling themselves on the street.

What these lovely young lads need is a huge dose of LOVE. They don't want our stinking money, they simply want our love. When you give love to these boys, they become richer than they ever thought they could be in their wildest dreams. Love is the universal language, and once these boys know that they have your love, your trust, your devotion, they will do almost anything to make you happy. Yes, there is almost a 50 year difference between me and my future husband, but the love he has for me, and the love I have for him carries us to a realm that many on this board have never experienced.

It's always easy to give money, but when you give your love, it needs to be earned, and once you give your love unconditionally, everything else will fall into place.
    Interesting thread, but it's still unclear what is the best thing a foreigner can do for Isaan guy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...just pay him what u promised......simple really

3. User who gave Like to post:

whitemouse (September 18th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...just pay him what u promised......simple really
    Agreed! Pay what you promised, and if you wish to be extra nice, pay a bit more than what was agreed.
    Also, before going to hotel witj him stop at 711 and buy him cigarettes and few bottles of Chang. Ask him if he's hungry, stop at roadside stall and eat together.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...nah I prefer they eat afterwards...empty stomach keeps them keen...remonds them what they are working for...a full stomach makes them lazy and lethargic...also I love face fucking them...bit of deep throat...make their eyes water as i use the mouth/throat...not all can control the gag reflex....wouldnt want freshly eaten street food all over the place...gotta plan ahead.

Liked

Just as you were starting to resemble a normal human being, you're back to throat fucking and gag reflex, Latin!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Diec View Post
    What these lovely young lads need is a huge dose of LOVE. They don't want our stinking money, they simply want our love. When you give love to these boys, they become richer than they ever thought they could be in their wildest dreams. Love is the universal language, and once these boys know that they have your love, your trust, your devotion, they will do almost anything to make you happy. Yes, there is almost a 50 year difference between me and my future husband, but the love he has for me, and the love I have for him carries us to a realm that many on this board have never experienced.
    I tried many times. All the love and commitment I give go out of the window, they just want money. Detailed cases study here: http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...n2017-ton.html

What I found that most Thai boys have problems with is managing money; an area where I excel. Nowadays when Thai friends ask me to borrow money I refuse, and ask them to write down all their expenses over the month so I can see where the money goes and offer advice. Or even take their money and then allocate them a daily allowance, there would even be money left at the end of the month! But none of them has taken me up on that offer. After a lot of prompting I got one doctored list of monthly expenses:
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...-expenses.html

Liked

Christian, you seem to forget that you are dealing with young people. When you were their age, didn't you just want to go out and have fun?

(Mmmm....maybe not.)

I think most young guys do. And the last thing they want to do is put money aside for later. Young people tend to live in the here and now.

Perhaps you are expecting too much of them.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

a447...have u ever been to Germany?? Not to totally stereotype but the people are scarily organized and punctual...young and old...thats why even though they got flattened during ww2 ...a huge chunk of their males killed...60 years later they rule again.

whitemouse...so u find face fucking/deep throating offensive...oh dear...such a sensitive disposition...guess your knitting circle would be aghast...would love to know what u consider vanilla normal gay sex...and what u would classify as " out there"