List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Best thing you can do for a Issan boy?

Liked

Re: Best thing you can do for a Issan boy?

Quote Originally Posted by zinzone
    :laughing3:

OP are u totally effing stupid or what?
    Your ludicrous suggestions like buying a house or funding a business for some issan boy whose cock or arse u happen to fancy for a while is just another example of how pathetically naive and gullible some of these 'more money than sense' farangs have when it comes to Thais.
    Time and again the experienced ones on this web site try to warn against silly farangs throwing their wordly goods at these prostitutes but u have proven OP that sooner rather than later u will lose what if anything you have.
    Mostly what is given to Thais goes to fuel drug or gambling habits or to help keep extended families in their lazy world of idleness and you OP are doing a shocking disservice by posting in this wholly irresponsible manner.

For fuck sake get real!
    well said ZZ, you cant just through big money at this poor thai guy as it will just run him off the rails, possibly leading to drink/drugs & gambling whereafter you could have the mafia after you if hes runs up big debts, as was a recent case ending the life of a nice falang who jumped from the window of his centrecondo.
    Look at my signature quote here at the bottom & have a think, give it time to really get to know him. also mentioned yes just increase your tips & see what hes actually really doing with your hard earned money
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...u only confuse the "boys"by treating them like equals or lovers...best policy is to fuck th├йm and leave them....you have the money so you rule...they are there to serve you...to make sure YOU have a good time....keep it simple...trust me...the "boys"like it that way...clearly defined roles....and I'm not talking about top or bottom roles...even a big bottom queen can be the "boss"....at the click of a finger the "boy" must get an erection to serve you or he gets replaced...

Liked

Have you people not realised that Matt started this thread almost 3 years ago so all your "good advice" is completely redundant? Save your pearls of wisdom for another time.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Surely this is one thread that could be closed. It is no longer relevant.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

I suspect this topic still has some life left.

If a guy wants to spend his money on a bar boy what is the problem?

I think of it as a hobby....spend some money and don't expect much in return except the psychic rewards....amusement..drama...dead grandmother stories....assorted sick relatives.

Sending money to the issan village because the boy is stranded and checking amd seeing it was picked up on an island in the south of Thailand.

That is real psychic value for the money spent....better than any telly drama.
    Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one, and they all stink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by springco
    But what you really believed Matt was that you were taking the SAFEST route, not the riskiest.
    Depends on the context you put it in. For example, the safest route would have been to sit in a cubicle in downtown Toronto all day, working my way up the corporate ladder, and taking annual vacations to all inclusive resorts in Mexico.

Quote Originally Posted by springco
    You'll do it again in a different town and call it a "new adventure". Only the scenery changes, but the plot remains the same.
    You've never learned from your own mistakes? Trust me, I will never allow an uneducated Issan rice farmer to become an integral part of my life again. That ain't happening! :-) I'll drop off some food and supplies to orphanages every month or two, and that'll be good enough for me helping the less fortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Surely this is one thread that could be closed. It is no longer relevant.
    where will people go to gloat then? I have read quite a lot of cdnmatts posts about how wonderful life is in King Kong or wherever living with a bunch of ignorant villagers and there bar boy family member and generally sticking it up those older posters here who prefer Pattaya or Bankok and being snooty about people who dont learn the lingo so they can have deep and meaningful conversations with afoursaid villagers.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BrisbaneGuy
    I have read quite a lot of cdnmatts posts about how wonderful life is in King Kong or wherever living with a bunch of ignorant villagers and there bar boy family member and generally sticking it up those older posters here who prefer Pattaya or Bankok and being snooty about people who dont learn the lingo so they can have deep and meaningful conversations with afoursaid villagers.
    Is this what is known as Karma BrisbaneGuy?
    Even though this was so predictable, it is still fun to follow the soap opera adventures of Matt in "King Kong" and beyond. Now the fretting about the move to a new location with Mother-Hen KhorTose lending advice on all the "secrets" of Chiang Mai. And I am sure there will be an episode on the dogs which still weigh heavily in Matt's thoughts. There is at least one dog expert in Chiang Mai who makes a profession of acting as Father Confessor to the hopelessly lovelorn.

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    Is this what is known as Karma BrisbaneGuy?
    I only know about the Karma Sootra mate but it looks as if the Thais have completely fucked cdnmatt.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    You were warned Matt. Your change in geography will do little to help despite the fact that Khor Tose is tempting you with fantasies of "showing you places he doesn't tell the tourists about." Yeah, sure... and no doubt you believe in the tooth fairy too.
    Yeah Matt, forget about the tooth fairy. Boy Genius or Cha Na or whatever he wants to be tomorrow has always had all the answers. You can tell by what a sweet charming personality he has to present to the world. Matt you are trying to find the right road, and many of us here hope you find it and wish you the best of luck. Don't let boy-genius turn you into the bitter old queen like she is. We all make mistakes and some of us do learn and move on. You will find a good group of people here in Chiang Mai none of whom have been some Thai's whore and now are all too bitter about life.

By the way, Scotty i owe you a public apology, you were not Hilda, I am now pretty sure I know who she was and it was not you, and for suggesting that I am sorry.