List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 17 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Best thing you can do for a Issan boy?

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Best thing you can do for a Issan boy?

Hi, I haven't followed your saga with Kim, the last I knew you were leaving him and had it with Issan. I think the older he gets and less attractive he becomes these things that annoy you and are most likely unchangeable as you are from 2 completely different worlds will take things to an inevitable end.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons
    Hi, I haven't followed your saga with Kim, the last I knew you were leaving him and had it with Issan. I think the older he gets and less attractive he becomes these things that annoy you and are most likely unchangeable as you are from 2 completely different worlds will take things to an inevitable end.
    This thread is 3 years old, so I'm not sure what the idiot above was thinking upon bumping it.

But no, Kim and myself are done, and I'm leaving with the dogs to Chiang Mai very shortly. Has nothing to do with him getting older. I'm not exactly getting younger and cuter, so it'd be pretty stupid for me to hold getting older against someone. But no, nothing to do with physical appearance at all. He's a good guy, but just a lazy cunt, and I'm tired of putting up with it.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by zinzone
    :laughing3:

OP are u totally effing stupid or what?
    Your ludicrous suggestions like buying a house or funding a business for some issan boy whose cock or arse u happen to fancy for a while is just another example of how pathetically naive and gullible some of these 'more money than sense' farangs have when it comes to Thais.
    Time and again the experienced ones on this web site try to warn against silly farangs throwing their wordly goods at these prostitutes but u have proven OP that sooner rather than later u will lose what if anything you have.
    Mostly what is given to Thais goes to fuel drug or gambling habits or to help keep extended families in their lazy world of idleness and you OP are doing a shocking disservice by posting in this wholly irresponsible manner.

For fuck sake get real!
    You were warned Matt. Your change in geography will do little to help despite the fact that Khor Tose is tempting you with fantasies of "showing you places he doesn't tell the tourists about." Yeah, sure... and no doubt you believe in the tooth fairy too.

Liked

I admire Matt for trying. "I told you so" is really not needed. If his friend had been a tad more ambitous the relationship might have lasted for many years.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Thai Dyed
    You were warned Matt. Your change in geography will do little to help despite the fact that Khor Tose is tempting you with fantasies of "showing you places he doesn't tell the tourists about." Yeah, sure... and no doubt you believe in the tooth fairy too.
    True, I was warned. But at least I tried, and I'm glad I did. I don't want to live a life where I'm too scared to take a risk, or venture into the unknown, because in my eyes, that's not a life worth living. Live and learn, and all that.

Liked

Well said, Matt. Good luck on the next stage of your journey.
    Hitchhiking's more of a challenge on the road less travelled.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    I don't want to live a life where I'm too scared to take a risk, or venture into the unknown, because in my eyes, that's not a life worth living. Live and learn, and all that.
    But what you really believed Matt was that you were taking the SAFEST route, not the riskiest. This is an all too common delusion. And it has been demonstrated time and again that people rarely "live and learn". They repeat the same mistakes over and over throughout their lives. You'll do it again in a different town and call it a "new adventure". Only the scenery changes, but the plot remains the same.

See Matt - not only can SGF members give expert advice on every subject under the sun, they can also predict the future - why go anywhere else!

Liked: 1

Good luck Matt, fair play for at least trying !

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy
    they can also predict the future
    @ scottish-guy, It hardly takes a prophet to recognize an old and tiresome story.

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
    Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
    To the last syllable of recorded time;
    And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
    The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
    Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
    That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
    And then is heard no more. It is a tale
    Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
    Signifying nothing.

Shakespeare, Macbeth Act 5, scene 5, 19тАУ28