Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: INSPIRATIONAL NEW GAY ANTHEM

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: INSPIRATIONAL NEW GAY ANTHEM

In fairness to LMTU... didn't he write about it on another board totally unrelated to this one? And then, if I remember, someone happened across it and recognised some identifying details and revealed it here on this board.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    In fairness to LMTU... didn't he write about it on another board totally unrelated to this one? And then, if I remember, someone happened across it and recognised some identifying details and revealed it here on this board.
    I don't (correct me if I'm wrong) remember this guy with HIV going public in this board, someone else posted it didn't they? And were not the 'identifying' details related to BottomsUp who LMTU in a previous post denies being that poster?

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    ..... melon coli ....
    Melon Coli: an unusual Thai dish, a stir-fried combination of Melon and Cauliflower, often served on a bed of kaow paow

[quote=scottish-guy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "let me tell u":y2g1zxij
    ..... melon coli ....
    Melon Coli: an unusual Thai dish, a stir-fried combination of Melon and Cauliflower, often seved on a bed of kaow paow[/quote:y2g1zxij]

Not in BottomsUp's world scottish guy!

elephantspike

[quote=scottish-guy]
    Quote Originally Posted by "let me tell u":1wk45va8
    ..... melon coli ....
    Melon Coli: an unusual Thai dish, a stir-fried combination of Melon and Cauliflower, often served on a bed of kaow paow[/quote:1wk45va8]

Is it anything like E. Coli? :wc:

Far too late with this idea. Years ago we agreed our own special anthem for gay Pattaya. It's called: 'Just a Thong at Twilight'.