Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: INSPIRATIONAL NEW GAY ANTHEM

INSPIRATIONAL NEW GAY ANTHEM

He's done it again.
    Gay Celebrity, Author, Actor, Critic and Film Star Nicholas Snow can now add Pop Idol and Song Writer to his resume of many talents.

Come on girls, lets get this new anthem to number 1 in the charts. If the str8's can do it for that old turkey Susan Boyle then let's show the world what Thailand's Gay Community can do for our guy Nicholas Snow.

[youtube:3tikr8ov]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbtpVny0BBQ[/youtube:3tikr8ov]

Liked

Re: INSPIRATIONAL NEW GAY ANTHEM

Okay, even though it's early in the year, I nominate this one as worst video of the year.

Liked

sorry great idea, but jesus what a crappy singer, also i like susan boyle at least she can sing.
    the man might have many talents but singing is one of them, im sure if he wrote the song and gav e it to susan THEN
    it would go to number 1.

paperboy

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Bob
    Okay, even though it's early in the year, I nominate this one as worst video of the year.
    One of the worst of the decade more likely.
    The guy cannot sing, the song is crap and most of the Thais will not listen to some Queenie farang-or anyone else for that matter- telling them to use condoms.

:tongue3:

Liked

What a blessing to have boundless self-confidence, undented by anything so trivial as lack of talent! There are a couple of moments during that agonising rendition when the singer pauses and one briefly hopes that the pain and suffering are at an end, but no, on it goes again to plumb new depths of embarrassing awfulness. I only listened until the end to check out the crowd reaction. If it had been an English pub audience there would have been jeers, people rolling about on the floor laughing, liberal amounts of tomato-throwing. But, sure enough, this being Thailand, the home of public self-impalement by karaoke, there is only polite applause and encouragement. Snow's beaming self-satisfaction with his own performance, the hugs and kisses with other farangs, well, I found it all rather endearing actually - can't help warming to such exuberance.
    [i]There is a boy across the river with a bottom like a peach,
    But alas I cannot swim.
    [/i]
    - From an early-19th-century Pashtun marching song

Liked

the intent is I am sure laudable but the messenger needs shooting .....
    There are only 10 types of people in this world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

The studio version.

[youtube:2v3zv96f]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcWgqOdMV34[/youtube:2v3zv96f]

Liked

He'll sing it to you in person at a road side table next to the Malaysia hotel for a bowl of quaitao moo and a diet coke.
    E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Well, "We Are The World" it ain't. What it is is a well-intentioned good idea that's about three minutes too long.

Wasn't Snow the one who posted videos of himself in a confrontation with a neighbor in his building in Bangkok someplace? I did a quick search on YouTube but didn't find it.

That said - if it saves a life or three it's worth it.

I've heard more "inspirational" sounds in the farmyard.