Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: They have finally gone Mad?

Re: They have finally gone Mad?

LMTU/etc:

Press the Menu button.

Go to 4 (Set Up) and press the OK button.

Go to 3 (Installation) and press the OK button.

Enter your password (usually 2321, depending on your decoder type).

Go to Manual Tuning and press the OK button.

Go to Reset to Defaults and press the OK button.

All the original settings will be reset, with the channels on the True settings as shown in Premiere. To set the channels in your preferred order:

Press the Menu button again.

Go to 4 (Set Up) and press the OK button.

Stay on 1 (Channels) and press the OK button.

Follow the instructions on the screen and move the channels to the number you prefer.

When you have finished press the Exit button.

When Save Channels? comes up press the OK button on Yes.

After Saving Changes has gone, press the Exit button twice.

PS. They don't man the phones at night (after 10pm).

(edit: NB. I posted this before reading your opinion of my posts elsewhere. As I have said before, it is never a good idea to insult someone who knows something you want to know until after they have passed it on. In this case I will leave it as it may be of use to someone else, and with a bit of luck you have got a decoder with a small grey remote instead of a large black one (sorry if that is a bit technical for you), in which case I will leave you to carry on calling True)

Re: They have finally gone Mad?

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    I have a Free Box, you know you pay one price then no more subsciptions, .....
    As far as I know, if you mean no more equipment rental subscriptions but you still pay an additional subscription to True to receive their channels on a second decoder, then whoever fitted it should be able to re-set it with no problems and True's approval. If you mean you are only paying True for one decoder, then your second one is "pirating" True's signal, and you are one of the people True is trying to stop receiving their signal for free and it may be more difficult - if that is the case, it would probably not be a good idea to tell True about your second box!