Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: They have finally gone Mad?

Liked

Re: They have finally gone Mad?

UBC sent a letter to everyone with a valid subscription. Also, on page 67 of the monthly program guide, Premiere, there is a handy conversion guide. HBO is now at 43, max,44 star 45, cnn91, bbc 92.

The letter explained it had something to do with a new programing system and the addition of some new channels.

In December there was a free preview of some of the new movie channels like MGM, and TCM. Now you have to upgrade to a higher level of service to get them.

If you pre-pay UBC for one year you get one month free. You have to go to the UBC office to get this deal.

E Dok Tong

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    try ringing them your be hanging all night, they dont want to answer,
    If you speak as unintelligibly as you write they wouldn't be able to understand you, anyway. :cheers:

Good luck with it, though. Any time I hear "in an effort to serve you better" or "your call is very important to us" while doing my half hour on hold I know I'm about to get fu*ked, and not in a pleasant way.

If LMTU called them then in all probability they have all gone mad!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Seriously... this English is harder to follow than what many Thais (with relatively poor English) speak. At least a Thai with broken English will speak in a simple manner and get their message across.

Liked

LTMU, you're probably just changing the channel on the TV instead of the satellite / digital box, or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Seriously... this English is harder to follow than what many Thais (with relatively poor English) speak. At least a Thai with broken English will speak in a simple manner and get their message across.
    Hear, hear in fact I've never come across such atrocious grammer, and the poor chap just doesn't see it. Or maybe he looks at it through the bottle that he has just polished off!

Quote Originally Posted by TrongpaiExpat
    If you pre-pay UBC for one year you get one month free. You have to go to the UBC office to get this deal.
    Not true (the "go to the UBC office" bit). I do all my arrangements via email or on the phone. The Customer Service email address is [email:890oycl7]truevisions_care@truevisionstv.com[/email:890oycl7] and all you have to do is quote your Subscriber number which is on the monthly bill.

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    LTMU, you're probably just changing the channel on the TV instead of the satellite / digital box, or something.
    more likely he is using the remote for the air conditioner

Quote Originally Posted by dave_syd
    Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    more likely he is using the remote for the air conditioner
    or been disconnected for not paying the bill :laughing3:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by let me tell u
    I have just looked at all 110 channels. Well some one is all mixed up MGM and TMC I have always had and as for BBC and CNN no sign of them any where and 43 44 45 all thai channels, ..........
    A standard UBC converter has 999 channels and 200 are being used. If you building is feeding off a master and your using your TV tuner, that that might be the problem.

I wonder if all this rearranging of the programing has something to do with all the building that pirate the signal and feed it to all the apartments?
    E Dok Tong