Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Dodgers Trip Report

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Dodgers Trip Report

Hi you maniacs.

There you go again, changing your code names and avatars in an attempt to mask your identities, but no concern, as I can still recognize most of you by the pitch of your voices and gate in your steps.

IтАЩm writing this on the eve of the New Year and think itтАЩs appropriate that I make some sort of resolution. Well, all things considered, I think my resolution will be to remain myself. Not always an easy task, but quite logical, because IтАЩve noticed many times that regardless of where I go тАУ there I am again.

On those sentiments IтАЩll begin my post trip babblings:

Hi, IтАЩm Vic (Dodger).

I returned home from the Land of Oz a few weeks ago after spending most of my two month holiday with Thep again. Thep and I united again after our previous holiday battles тАУ spent a lot of time up in Si Saket together тАУ had another bonding ceremony with the family тАУ returned to Pattaya several times for short stays тАУ and started fighting again two weeks before my holiday ended which resulted in us living separatelyтАж just as we always do.

A close friend believes that Thep is suffering from something called Separation Anxiety Disorder, although I believe his anxiety problems are caused more from his separation from yaba тАУ and not from me. Please donтАЩt tell me that I shouldnтАЩt have returned to PTY with him, because thereтАЩs a constant flow of yaba flowing in those small towns in Isaan , and I had problems with him up there as well.

IтАЩve told myself a thousand times not to trust this little maniac тАУ but inevitably, I end up falling to his sad stories and tears, and end up taking him back again. IтАЩm not sure if I do this because of my love for him тАУ or my fear of the emotional pain it will cause when I finish with him for good. I imagine both factors are in play here.

Spending most of my time alone during those final weeks led me to another little adventure which came just at the right time. I had been spending most of my time at night just getting hammered at the local drinking hole, chatting with various boys and farang friends, and just really feeling bored and depressed over my separation from Thep, when finally I got a break. I met a REAL DREAM. I can hear you laughing your asses off right now.

ENCOUNTER WITH A DREAM

Two years ago Thep and I were having breakfast at Two Faces and in walks a farang with a boy at his side - both wearing backpacks as if they just returned from a short trip. The moment I saw the boy I dropped my fork on the floor and started choking on a piece of toast simultaneously, as he was drop-dead beautiful. Thep, who could care less about me choking, noticed him as well, thus spent the next hour staring dead in my eyes in an effort to detect any sign of me looking in the boyтАЩs direction.

The boy, who stood a bit taller, and had a lighter skin complexion than most Thais, had shoulder-length sandy brown hair, a slender but perfectly defined body, a face like an angel with beautiful green eyes and those huge puffy lips I just love. Just too much for me at the time as I wasnтАЩt even fully awake yet. I just sat there trying to watch him without being too obvious.

At one point I saw the farang pointing to the rear of the restaurant towards the hung nam and saying something to the boy. The boy then got out of his chair and walked past our table looking a bit embarrassed - as if he knew my eyes would be on him. I tried to conceal my glance the best I could as to not be offensive to Thep or the farang тАУ but just had to catch a quick glimpse as he walked by. He was wearing a bright red t-shirt, loose fitting brown cargo style pants and leather sandals which appeared to be more expensive than those worn by the average Thai. Even at that split-seconds glance I was able to spot the curves of his butt cheeks which seemed to jiggle just slightly with each stepтАжhmmm.

I ended up seeing this boy (named Pon) many times, always with the same farang (named Andrew) at breakfast time at Two Faces. Andrew and I actually became breakfast buddies and spent many mornings chatting with each other. Some times I was with Thep, and some times alone, but Andrew always had Pon with him. They had met in Chiang Mai and had a live-in relationship during the Andrews holidays similar to my relationship with Thep, although, as I later learned, Andrew had several other boys in holding in places like Singapore and Viet Nam, as well as a live-in boy friend back home in France. Andrew was a true gentleman and I really grew to like him. He was my senior by 10-15 years and the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly.

Two years had now passed since that first sighting of this boy and I all but forgot him.

ENCOUNTER WITH MY EMOTIONS

I was sitting at the drinking hole in Sunee Plaza still struggling with the depression caused by my break up with Thep trying to decide if I should hit the gogo bars to get a quick fix тАУ or just sit there and get drunk with the waiters. Then the thought hit me that I should just go home, get a good nightтАЩs sleep, and be in shape for an early morning workout for a change. I was buzzing down Threpprasit Road on my motorbike when I started to change my mind. Instead of just going home I thought IтАЩd check out Jomtien Plaza for a drink or two before calling it quits. If nothing was happening at the bars I could always stop in to have a chat with Monty for a good laugh.

The minute I made the turn into the Plaza I noticed a party going on at Two Faces. It turned out to be their 10 year anniversary party and really drew the crowd. I pulled my bike up to the curb and was immediately greeted by the waiters whom IтАЩve known for years. They were mau mak mak already and glad to have me join them. I remember thinkingтАжтАЭjust perfectтАЭтАжjust what I need to help fight off this depressionтАжsome good old friendsтАжa bottle of Johnny WalkerтАжand a host of smiling cute boys.

Not long after arriving the music started and the place was really rocking. I was sitting at the crowded bar chatting with one of the waiters feeling myself being uplifted from my previous depressed state, when out of nowhere I heard this voice calling my name. When I turned in the direction of the voice I thought IтАЩd die right there on the spot. It was himтАжPon. I immediately looked behind him to see where Andrew was seated and couldnтАЩt spot him anywhere. I felt like I was beginning to hyperventilate just seeing him againтАжand he definitely looked HOT. A million thoughts went through my mind at that mega-second, but one that I remember vividly wasтАжI wonder if by chance heтАЩs alone tonight.

He walked over to where I was seated and stood next to me just smiling and looking a bit embarrassed again. I asked him where Andrew was and his response put me on cloud nine. As much as I liked Andrew, I would be lying if I told you that I wasnтАЩt happy to hear that they had broke up. Apparently, Andrew decided to alter his holiday plans and went to Singapore instead leaving Pon sitting on a cold rock. Pon said he wasnтАЩt surprised because Andrew had a boy he liked too much in Singapore and this was expected.

These few sentences were actually the most IтАЩve heard come out of this boys mouth before, as when I saw him during those breakfast occasions, it was always Andrew doing the talking. It was also the first time that the two of us could actually look at each other. As ridiculous as that sounds, it really had an impact on me at the time.

I asked him what he was doing there, as I never knew where he lived or worked before. He said that he was there with a farangтАжand I almost died. Pom saw the look on my face and immediately interjected the fact that this farang is just an old friend of Andrews and came here to drink tonight. His exact wordsтАжтАЭI not with him for anything тАУ just bring him hereтАЭтАжтАЭhe has boy friend who will come here later.тАЭ All of a sudden heaven was upon me. Not only was he free тАУ but must be ware of my feelings towards him or he would not have reacted that wayтАжthe best of both worlds. He seemed equally anxious (nervous) to hear about where Thep was. I filled him in on what was happening in my relationship in general terms, although avoided going into any great detail.

IтАЩm not sure what time the party ended тАУ but it was after we left. We enjoyed several hours of music and drink, and most memorable, was being able to look in those beautiful green eyes without any handcuffs on.

ENCOUNTER WITH HIM

I just spent the entire night looking into those eyes and had a hard time just getting the key into the lock to open the door. I had a bit of a heavy feeling at first because this was the first time in a long time that someone other than Thep crossed this threshold. In all honesty, that feeling never really left me.

I pulled some munchies out of the fridge and hit the shower first, all the time pinching myself to make sure this was real. When I returned to the living room I found him sitting looking very relaxed with this indescribable smile on his face. We were both a bit mau which explains some of this, but I also knew тАУ that he knew тАУ how much and how long I have wanted him.

He exited the shower with one of my huge blue bath towels wrapped around his waist and took a position on the sofa across from where I was seated. Not unlike most of you who are reading this, I have been with hundreds of boys over the years of every make and model, but believe me when I tell you that I have never been with a more beautiful boy than this in my life.

We chatted for just a few minutes (seemed like hours) and then made our way to the bedroom. I heard his towel hit the ground before he even reached the bed. He just turned and faced me with THAT smile on his face. All his natural shyness just seemed to vanish and after seeing his body for the first time, I fully understood the lack of apprehensiveness. All I can say is that I donтАЩt know what Andrew had waiting for him in Singapore, but it wasnтАЩt a boy who had a bigger cock than this boy тАУ thatтАЩs a definite.

His cock reminded me of one of the salamiтАЩs hanging in the window of the neighborhood deli back home: Dark brown skin (much darker than the rest of his body), about 1-3/4 inches in diameter and at least 10 inches long (semi-hard) with a small patch of dark brown pubes as garnish. Maybe it was the Johnny WalkerтАжbut I felt a little light headed for a minute thereтАж555

His lips were even softer than I had imagined and he kissed like there was no tomorrow. As much as I was enjoying this I kept thinkingтАжif Thep walks in that door right now there may not be a tomorrowтАж555. Up until this moment, I thought that he would prefer the bottom role, although not 100% sure. After feeling the way that he kissed - I knew that he preferred the bottom role. DonтАЩt ask me how I knew тАУ I just did. And even if he didnтАЩt prefer the bottom тАУ he wasnтАЩt going to stick that salami up my assтАж555.

We found ourselves in the 69 position almost immediately and I couldnтАЩt wait to taste that cock of his. I started licking and sucking very slowly and occasionally taking him as far in as I could. I felt his soft moist lips sliding up and down my cock at a pace that matched his personalityтАжsoft and smooth. I shifted my position a little and spread his legs open to expose his luscious cheeks. It wasnтАЩt until I starting licking the inside of his dark crevasse that I began to hear his faint groans. His groaning increased more and more as I started poking my tongue inside him тАУ as I continued stroking his cock. I could feel his body trembling more and more as I continued sucking and licking him there. Already, I knew where at least one hot button was at.

As if he was reading my mind, he reached over to the night table, grabbed my bottle of Astro Glide and started applying drops of this silky liquid to his finger tips. Then he grabbed my cock which was about to explode and stared rubbing the liquid slowly up and down my shaft. He then applied a few more drops to his finger tips and started rubbing it slowly between butt cheeks. I thought I would cum right there on the spot. Without any coaching from me, he reclined back on the bed тАУ spread his legs wide open and pulled his legs up to his chest waiting to be entered. For years IтАЩve always worn a condom even with my past 3 long-term boy friends, but during this interaction, and for some unexplainable reason, I remained unshielded.

I started sliding my cock slowly up and down inside his crevasse until I heard his soft high pitched groans returning. His green sparkly eyes were peering up at me as I started poking my cock into his opening a fraction of an inch at a time as I felt his body relax as if to send a signal that he wanted me to penetrate him fully. I continued pumping deeper and deeper inside until I felt his legs wrap around me and I knew it was time. I slowly slid myself deep inside him and increased the pumping action, and with that came a series of high pitched groans as I felt his body trembling inside.

I continued fu*king him deep and steady until I didnтАЩt think I could hold out any longer. Then, as I looked back down at him I saw his eyes closing as he began pumping his hips in an upward motion to get me deeper and deeper inside him. A moment later I felt his hot juices splashing against my chest and dripping down to my navel. His huge cock was enflamed and pulsating as if it were a separate being gasping for air. I wanted to suck it again to savor every last drop of his sweet honey.

I took his pulsing cum soaked cock in one hand and gripped his hip firmly with the other and continued fu*king him until I exploded deep inside him. His eyes were open again and sparkling just like before. He put both of his hands on my hips and pulled me close to him - holding me inside him for a few moments longer. That connection was almost as wonderful as the orgasm... and could have lasted forever as far as I was concerned.

We showered together afterwards and spent a few minutes talking on the sofa before returning to the bed. We woke up well after the sun had risen the next morningтАжhit the fridge for some munchiesтАжand jumped right back in the sack again to relive the feelings we shared together the night before.

W e got together several more times during that final phase of my holiday, although I couldnтАЩt commit myself or my time the way I would have wanted, because of my situation with Thep. I saw Thep several more times during that period as well, although most of the time was spent arguing with both of us ending up walking our own ways.

My plans for next holiday are as unclear to me as my entire path in life has been, so IтАЩll just have to wait and see what happens when I get there. Deep inside, I would love to have things work out between Thep and I, but if they donтАЩt, IтАЩll have a lovely shoulder to cry on.

Mai pen rai

Re: Dodgers Trip Report

Beautifully written, but I hope neither party gets any (bad) dream diseases as a result of the lack of a condom.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So you're alive!

I can't wait to read this :-)

Liked

Dodger, you have done it again. Loved reading your report. In the new year, I hope Buddah smiles on you, Thep and Pom.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Wow... I love the way you tell this story.

Your time in Thailand brings so many twists and turns... heartbreak and exhilaration.

Heh... I cringe hearing you've returned for more pain with Thep. You must be a masochist or something lol. I hope something positive came out of it. Let's see if Pon brings a new lovelife with fewer heartwrenches.

Amazing how, because of someones beauty you expose both him and yourself to the very acute dangers of unprotected sex. Perhaps from the way he gave himself to you so easily, he has unprotected sex with everyone that he falls into bed with. I hope 2010 doesn't end with a shock when you next have a sexual health check up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodger
    ..... the boy was 4 years younger than Thep at the time, which was a bit awkward to put it mildly.
    Correct me if I am wrong, Dodger, but as I recall Thep's age that would make Pon 14 or 15 years old "at the time" - no wonder it was a bit awkward.

While I wish you well, as always, I can't help thinking that not only do Sanook and FOF have a very valid point but that your friend Andrew was lucky not to find himself with the "handcuffs on", literally.

Liked

Another great report Dodger, and one of the most erotic you have done so far.
    Just fantastic all around.

Quote Originally Posted by springco
    Despite the blatant disregard for either his own or the boys safety, how erotic and fantastic can one get?...........Come back Bareback Billy all is forgiven!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    Quote Originally Posted by springco
    Despite the blatant disregard for either his own or the boys safety, how erotic and fantastic can one get?...........Come back Bareback Billy all is forgiven!
    Dodger doesn't have to justify what he does or writes to anyone. His story stands head and shoulders above most of the crap that is written on this board.
    I stand by what I said, Dodger's report is absolutely fantastic. I have printed it and will read it over and over.
    I am not about to kowtow to your dogmatic party line sanook, nor to Gone Fishing's nitpicking moral dreck.