Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boys who play!

Liked

Boys who play!

Whilst I visit Gay Bars [The Balcony number 1], and Go-Go Bars [used to like Young Man now go to Solid] I do prefer the 'thrill of the chase' and my preference is chatting up boys with real jobs, and inviting them out to eat/drink. Can be lucky or can miss out, but the hit rate in Bangkok over past 10 years is about 50/50, way above any other city in the world that I know of. Macca's has been a great source in Bangkok over the years, but also clothing shops, juice shops, restaurants, in fact anywhere where staff can be talked to by customers. Then there is always the 'shopping centres', boys who are 'bored with nothing to do' are approachable anywhere in the world, but softly, softly.

Apart from the well known Silom Complex is there any other interesting shopping complex, maybe a little less policed than Silom, full of bored, hot horny young males wanting to get off?

Re: Boys who play!

Century at Victory Monument, amongst many.

Liked

What I adore to do is scope out the hunky security guards at the various hotels. They are unbelievably horny! Often times they are able to slip away for a few minutes and slip their member into my mouth for them to have a happy ending. They are so happy to get off that when I try to offer money they wave it away. I've since stopped offering money and have never had a complaint! I do love a man in uniform.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

there is an enormouis thread on this in another forum-known as cr.f.s.
    In short: about any of BKK's 100s of glitzy AC-shopping centres, weekends are best. The MALL in Bangkapi (you wont likely even not know where to find it) has a good reputation-its very close to the giant Ramkamhaeng uni.
    Next point: if that would really warrant you taxifare of 200+ is quite doubtful to me (I take the free bus)

Pong is assuming that everyone lives in places like Silom, is my guess. There are gays (including farangs) living all over Bangkok, which is why places like The Mall Bangkapi are cruisy. There are colleges and such like in many suburbs so the young men will cruise anywhere convenient, if you'll excuse the pun. Many branches of Central, Robinson,Big C and The Mall in other outlying areas can be quite cruisy. Silom is in fact not the main gay area of Bangkok, except possibly in the mind of some farangs.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by danny99
    Whilst I visit Gay Bars [The Balcony number 1], and Go-Go Bars [used to like Young Man now go to Solid] I do prefer the 'thrill of the chase' and my preference is chatting up boys with real jobs, and inviting them out to eat/drink. Can be lucky or can miss out, but the hit rate in Bangkok over past 10 years is about 50/50, way above any other city in the world that I know of. Macca's has been a great source in Bangkok over the years, but also clothing shops, juice shops, restaurants, in fact anywhere where staff can be talked to by customers. Then there is always the 'shopping centres', boys who are 'bored with nothing to do' are approachable anywhere in the world, but softly, softly.
    I've always wanted to try picking up boys outside of clubs etc. in Bangkok... will give this a try.

What do you mean by "softly softly"?...

Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    Hopefully he means do not behave like some of the farang who try to pick up Thais going about their normal daily business who are not "cruising", using such opening lines as "You like me? ..... You like go with me?" or even "can I fuck you?", which my partner has had to put up with when out shopping or even in the Pattaya market (and he never dressed like a rent boy, even when he was one, to pre-empt any comment). Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are (and takes it as a rather backhanded compliment!), but with a bit of luck they will meet someone who takes more offence and shows them rather less courtesy.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

That is unbelievably creepy... I really hate older guys who look at you like you're a piece of meat or something.

Even if I'm not interested, I don't mind someone smiling or having a go but at least make an effort and have some class instead of leering, being creepy or forceful.

Heh... on a lighter note, I often get approached by older farang guys at DJ Station... for some reason it's usually in a really clever or funny way and the smarter guys usually make good conversation (I've always liked talking to older guys).

I was telling this to one guy who said.... the usual pick up line at DJ should be... "500 baht?"... lol.

Beachlover wrote:

Hopefully he means do not behave like some of the farang who try to pick up Thais going about their normal daily business who are not "cruising", using such opening lines as "You like me? ..... You like go with me?" or even "can I fuck you?", which my partner has had to put up with when out shopping or even in the Pattaya market (and he never dressed like a rent boy, even when he was one, to pre-empt any comment). Fortunately he sees these people for the lowlife they are (and takes it as a rather backhanded compliment!), but with a bit of luck they will meet someone who takes more offence and shows them rather less courtesy.
    How fortunately you are to be so aware, so intelligent, about what Thai boys want. Does your intelligence know no bounds? If only any of us possessed an ounce of your incredible prescience. Where would we be without your ultimate wisdom, GF?

Liked

Jack, you are a maroon. I completely understand where GF is coming from. If I were a young good looking Thai boy and some old, fat, bald man (such as me) came to proposition me I would tell him to fuck off, or better yet tell him I will meet him at his hotel and then beat the shit out him when I got there with my friends. It's people like that that give the Thai's a bad attitude about westerners.