Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: lavender hotel chaing mai

lavender hotel chaing mai

Has any 1 stayed at this new gay hotel in CM yet, if so , would u mind writing a quick report please?

Re: lavender hotel chaing mai

Enter "Lavender Hotel Chiang Mai" in the Search box at the top of the SGT page. You'll find numerous reports of varying length about this hotel.

If my experience visiting it after seeing ads in September is any guide, that hotel is a work in progress for quite a while and should almost have it's own permanent thread!

Saigon Bob's right, though. There's a shitload of information already on site. Perhaps the hotel would be well served by posting weekly updates on its progress toward completion.

Espa??a some times - Pattaya rest of the time.
    Liked: 1

Stayed there 1 week in Nov. Hotel basic but power boys - Very very good.

The hotel is just OK in my books but I would not go back. On top of the room rate, Wifi and other things were charged as extras. There does not seem to have been much staff training done. When asked questions about hotel facilities, the question each time was referred down the line to others and a couple of times no firm response was forthcoming. Power Boys was nothing special either, mildly entertaining but I have seen better elsewhere.

The hotel is fine, friendly staff, but not routined yet (but well, it had just been opened, so guess you'll have to be patient). My room was not yet ready on arrival at 7pm, so was put in a standard room for 1 hour, no "welcome to our hotel" or something like that, only welcome drink after some delay. Standard rooms look really basic, but well, cheap. Deluxe plus rooms are nice, good king size bed, small sitting area, 32" samsung lcd screen. Furniture except of bed still ancient, but acceptable. Bathroom smallish (both standard & deluxe plus room). Wifi (good speed) is FREE, by the way, also in the rooms (you just have to ask for the access key).

Powerboys quite nice, shows a little bit different from the shows of Pattaya & Bangkok, but sound definitely too loud. Nice waiters and boys. Massage service fine too. Walking distance to Central dep store of Pang Suan Kaew.

Airport pick-up worked fine, new car. There's apparently a shuttle service to the bars each evening, but you'll have to inquire several times to confirm, apparently not really all staff aware of it (and sometimes still lacks sufficient english communication skills).

Posted some photos here

I stayed there & found the hotel fine. Was not charged extra for wifi or anything. Wifi worked perfectly. Shall probably be back.

I usually hate cabaret shows, but found the Powerboys one was rather good.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Alf
    If the PattayaPassion people or person dont like Lavender it must be worth a look. From the discussions I am inclined to give it a try soon.
    Wombat : an Australian marsupial that eats,roots and leaves

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by lonelywombat
    Quote Originally Posted by Alf
    If the PattayaPassion people or person dont like Lavender it must be worth a look. From the discussions I am inclined to give it a try soon.
    I guess they did not opt for an add on PattayaPassion but look who did: http://www.cateringbyniddy.com/

Actually, niddys cooking (catering) is excellent and noting like that nook thing. Mismanagement, hype and just a stupid idea, does any of this sound familiar?
    E Dok Tong