Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: TV thread on Thai penis size

TV thread on Thai penis size

I think SGT got scooped on this one. Very amusing to listen to straight guys on the topic, though. lol.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thailand- ... 15817.html

Re: TV thread on Thai penis size

Quote Originally Posted by mlomker
    I think SGT got scooped on this one. Very amusing to listen to straight guys on the topic, though. lol.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Thailand- ... 15817.html
    Straight guys are even more obsessed about their dick size than gay ones are...what's so strange?

My only question is, why are they only measuring girth and not length?

All the silicone dicks out there will screw up the results.

Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    I found that part a bit educational. If a condom is too short then the base isn't covered, which isn't a big deal as long as it is long enough to stay on. If the girth of the condom isn't accommodating enough then it can't be put on. That's why the condom manufacturers are concerned with this measurement (and are willing to fund the studies).

The gist seems to be that the standard condom size in America is equivalent to the largest commonly available condoms in Thailand. The plus-sized guys are therefore complaining. Not a problem for me and I consider Thai-sizes perfect for what I want to do with it.

Forum's veteran
    Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by mlomker
    Quote Originally Posted by Beach Bunny
    I found that part a bit educational. If a condom is too short then the base isn't covered, which isn't a big deal as long as it is long enough to stay on. If the girth of the condom isn't accommodating enough then it can't be put on. That's why the condom manufacturers are concerned with this measurement (and are willing to fund the studies).

The gist seems to be that the standard condom size in America is equivalent to the largest commonly available condoms in Thailand. The plus-sized guys are therefore complaining. Not a problem for me and I consider Thai-sizes perfect for what I want to do with it.
    I dread to imagine! :idea:

Does this mean that Americans are bigger dicks or have bigger dicks?
    Sorry mlomker, couldn't resist and wanted to get that out before some other bugger scooped me. :thumbleft:

Cheers
    krobbie

Quote Originally Posted by krobbie
    Does this mean that Americans are bigger dicks or have bigger dicks?
    Compared to Thai, I'd answer 'both'.