Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: San Francisco Hotel

Liked

Re: San Francisco Hotel

This place is going to be your best value for your price range. It is a few blocks from Union Square. The location is a bit too "Tenderloin" for hiso types, but that explains the price. If you like live theater, check out the half price theater ticket booth at Union Square, similar to NYC but obviously smaller scene.

Yes I have toured this hotel and it very charming (though never stayed there).

http://www.hotelmarktwain.com/
    Cunt Pride!

I would like to thank all of you guys who posted an answer to this thread, both the ones that were really helping my search for a hotel in San Francisco and the weird ones that were about whether some members are in their 60s or older. As for me, I belong to the age group of The King of Pop and The Material Girl, so I guess I will not receive any senior citizen discount yet. I have wanted to visit the city ever since I started reading about what was going on in the gay scene in San Francisco back in the 1970s. It will probably be totally different from what I expect, but I look forward to the experience. So once again : Thank you!

Liked

The 70's? Oh! When there were more bathhouses in SF than boybars in Pattaya.

A bit of an exaggeration. But it felt that way. Like all good things, it has to end. I think you'll see more of that San Francisco in a Jack Wrangler movie than the way it is currently. It is still a fun city.