Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunnee Update - requested

Re: Sunnee Update - requested

Happy Boys continues to perform up to expectations; the staff is willing, competent, and fun.

Downstairs has the low individual dance podiums which allow some up close contact and assessment and, if you're interested in exploring the possibilities of true love, upstairs is available.

The second floor charge remains 150 baht and if your timing is good, you can find yourself the only customer up there with all the privacy that you might want to entertain and be entertained by one or more new acquaintances.

Case in point, Friday evening saw 2 very willing staffers entertaining each other and a very well turned out - if I say so myself - distinguished gentleman with gray hair who came and went, leaving the venue quite satisfied and very happy indeed.

I wasn't sure if I could still jump up and click my heels but....

Happy Boys might be my favorite spot in and around Sunee Plaza.

Highly recommended if your tastes run to 18-25 year old, slim but mostly masculine young men.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sanook
    And what does he do when you are not around?.................
    Pretty much the same as anyone else his age... sleeps, eats, watches TV, and hangs out with some friends every once in a while.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by hereforme
    When you are not around he is with me! Yes he still wants sex! :glasses7:
    100% guaranteed, you could offer him 20,000 baht for 1 hour of sex, and he'd refuse. Sorry, but he ain't for sale. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    100% guaranteed, you could offer him 20,000 baht for 1 hour of sex, and he'd refuse. Sorry, but he ain't for sale. :-)
    Then I wish you both happiness..........................

:hello1:

Quote Originally Posted by bobsaigon
    ............ I feel like a really dirty old man.....
    You'll have no problem finding one in Sunee!

:hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1: :hello1:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt
    Quote Originally Posted by Beachlover
    I thought you risked getting your dick cut off if your boyfriend caught you looking at other boys lol.
    Nah, he's fine now. Took about a dozen guilt trips, with me and his roommate explaining to him that he's being stupid, but it worked! Now I can actually talk to, and even smile at other cute Thais! But no, it's all stabilized now, so he's gotten it through his skull that I love him now.

I never really goto go-go bars anymore anyway, but we have an agreement. I'm allowed to look, but not touch. Works for me! :-)
    Haha... adorable.

Liked

I was out in the Sunee Plaza area last night, enjoying a drink at my favorite outdoor pub. The place is usually full after Christmas when I'm usually here but last night there was only a handful of us sitting out there. The Corner Pub didn't look to be doing a heck of a lot better. There was noticeably not that many farangs checking out the bars and what few there was were scattered out over the many outdoor venues. What few there was I recognize as regulars / ex-pats hanging over their drinks alone or in their usual clumps. There was lots of boys out though and with the exception of the lack of farangs, Sunee looked pretty much like business as usual. The boys looked hungry so definitely a тАЬbuyer's marketтАЭ if Sunee boys are your thing.

Spice can give you a fairly accurate picture of whats open and whats not, although as mentioned before things change fairly quickly in Sunee.

Hopefully we can keep the topic to a Sunee Update.......svp

Liked

Sunee has been hopping more over the last few nights. The crowds are starting to build, nice to see people re-acquainting themselves with friends that are just coming back. I noticed a very healthy crowd at Up2U bar, some familiar Sawatdee faces here and walking about Sunne.

There's a тАЬcircusтАЭ feeling that has been unique to the few Soi's of Sunne for quite some years and you can feel that coming back with the building crowds. Gone, may be the days when elephant handlers would saunter down the Soi with their young beasts and dip in to the odd bar for a peanut or banana or two, but all the other magic about the place lives on. Sometimes it's as though everyone in Sunne is on stage at any given moment, with people watching a huge part of the outdoor pub thing. Unfortunately, there is no Sunee in Hua Hin, nor Bangkok (although the Saphan Kwai comes remotely close at times) nor anywhere else in the world that I've seen...so for me it will always be a novelty that I hope never changes.

I can't really tell you all that much about the Sunne go-go bars, I've sort of grown out of that over the years especially with the boyfriend in tow. I do plan on dipping in to one or two before Christmas and hope to give you a little more on what's hot here and what's not if I can.

Sitting across from Euroboys the other night, I can tell you that I didn't see too many going inside ...although it seemed like business as usual тАЬinsideтАЭ with a few of the boys peeking out into the Soi to see what they were missing (or to warm up) when they were able. My favorite little place, The Sunee Plaza Pub was pretty much full the other night until about 11PM and many of the other outdoor pubs were also quite full...even the rather obscure ones that don't always get a lot of action...even in high season.

The White Party signs are up for the party coming on the 16th of November. If you are planning on coming around then, you may want to pack accordingly if being a part of it is your thing.

On a Sunne fashion note, I see there are still a few that haven't lost their fanny packs...especially the ones using it as a girdle to hold their gut in. Another fashion тАЬno-noтАЭ I noticed is wearing your beach trunks out at night and worst still tucking a dress shirt into them. I can't imagine these folks are SGT guys...probably foreigners that haven't heard of SGT yet where something like this is considered okay in their respective countries. Nice to see so many nicely dressed guys out and about tonight, despite what physique they have. So long as you do your best with what you have, good things will come to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Another fashion тАЬno-noтАЭ I noticed is wearing your beach trunks out at night
    Particularly if they are wearing some of the scraps that pass for "trunks" at Dongtan .... or was it the elephants from the circus with the dress shirts?

Quote Originally Posted by Gone Fishing
    Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest
    Another fashion тАЬno-noтАЭ I noticed is wearing your beach trunks out at night
    Particularly if they are wearing some of the scraps that pass for "trunks" at Dongtan .... or was it the elephants from the circus with the dress shirts?

You are such a killjoy and a prude