Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Down & 'PageBoy' ... Up & NiceEars!!

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • (1) the OLD Dew

4 11.11%
  • (2) the NEW Dew

32 88.89%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Khun Dew and his new 'do' ...

"This Board needs a good dollop of hot sex ...
    .... and I wish I could provide it, but in fact I'm just browsing for it. Weather reports for Pattaya & environs, and airline reviews are OK, but hardly make loins quiver." Smiles

and haircuts do make one's loins quiver?

I'd rather dwell on Khun Dew's bee-sting cute lips. Each to his own.

Probably a wonderful person with a great personality - BUT- Sorry - but he does absolutely nothing to get my loins quivering.

Each to his own.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fungus
    Probably a wonderful person with a great personality - BUT- Sorry - but he does absolutely nothing to get my loins quivering.

Each to his own.
    What is more painful to hear:

You have a great personality

OR

We can still be friends?

How about: "Of course I will still respect you in the morning"

More likely

"I am not a money boy. But can you help me?"

Oh dear, this thread has really hit the bottom of the shit pile. Now I am not a prude by any means (and those who know me can testify to the veracity of that statement) but I find this thread just a little prurient and sordid.

You are discussing a very nice guy who would be mortified if he knew of this thread. If you knew the man (no he is not a boy) you would realise that he is sensative and just a little shy, his job requires him to be pleasant to some very unpleasant people, like some of you who frequent this board.

If you respect Dew, and the other waiters in Soi 4, then to use the vernacular 'shut the fuck up'.

"I have never met anyone like you before. I really do love you. Is 1000 baht OK?"

Dear Charlie

How nice of you to join us - and pass judgement on us - in your VERY first post.

Everyone's job requires them to be "nice" to unpleasant people at some stage - waiter and prostitutes included. It comes with the territory

AND if you had actually read the preceding posts properly you would realise that NONE of them were in any way derogitory to Khun Dew

So with respect why dont you just "shut the fuck up!!"

Quote Originally Posted by charlie
    You are discussing a very nice guy who would be mortified if he knew of this thread.
    While this thread started off as a discussion of Khun Dew and specifically his latest hair cut, I'm surprised anyone thinks it is still "on topic". I agree that were it still a discussion specifically of that young man then indeed there are responses that need some review, if only because I doubt that he is a registered member and can therefore respond. Unfortunately it began on a downwards path when the Man From Uncle asserted that another member (wowpow - and then corrected to Boxer) had suggested that Khun Dew is somewhat disappointing as a horizontal jogger; it would appear that that assertion is somewhat a flight of fancy since it has never been substantiated by cross-reference to the supposed thread

On the other hand I have certainly given "travel advisories" about the performance (or lack) of specified go-go boys in this Forum's predecessor. It's a fine line

Dear Fungus
    I haven't 'just joined' but like lots of others here a new name.

And I have known Dew for some considerable time, and I do object to some of the implications on this thread.

Yours respectfully (of everyone) even fungus.

Perhaps you would like to tell us the name you relinquished - just to keep the hydra hunters happy