Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

View Poll Results: Down & 'PageBoy' ... Up & NiceEars!!

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • (1) the OLD Dew

4 11.11%
  • (2) the NEW Dew

32 88.89%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Khun Dew and his new 'do' ...

Liked

Khun Dew and his new 'do' ...

The sweet smile of Khun Dew (fave waiter & bar tender at Balcony) is topped now by a radical new hair style.

I think the New Dew is quite terrific . . . what say you? VOTE for your favourite "look" of one of our favourite Thai guys in the Big Mango (always taking into consideration that Khun Dew would look sensational in a Mohawk with side tattoos!

(1) The OLD DEW

(2) The NEW DEW

Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

Liked

Smiles...

... I can't remember ever disagreeing with an opinion of yours, but I do find you less than trustworthy on the aesthetic front.

First, those hats. You have a b/f who chooses wonderful hats with wide brims and who then wears them with confidence and bravura - and looks terrific. [And it's great when you let us see him from time to time.] But you spoil it usually with a reference to 'silly hats'. They aren't silly - just more interesting than the hats we wear ourselves.

Now we have a reference to Khun Dew's latest 'hair-do'. As you say, nothing could detract from Dew's smile and eyes, but I doubt whether he has anything that could be called a 'hair-do'. It looks like a rough, all-over cut that will soon need a bit of attention again. It's honest and down-to-earth and no doubt suits his personality, but a 'hair-do' it ain't! Now, if we saved up hard and put him into the creative hands of one of the girls at 'Cutie & Beautie' it might be a different matter. No doubt he would lose some of that devastatingly innocent look; but some of us might sleep more soundly in our beds.

Why don't you just off him and put yourself (and us) out of misery.

Perhaps he will even live up to your fantasized dreams - but most probably (according to WowPow in another thread) he wont!!

Sorry - it was Boxer and not Wowpow

700 short time 1000 overnight is fine more if you feel a good night was had, but I believe many are not getting a good nights sex. There is too much bravo and "OH he was fantastic" when all you got was a hand job and a sleeping body next to you or a star fish lying there waiting for you to do it all? Does this ring a bell for so many who pay lots more? Ok I suppose if you don't get sex at home it is marvelous so cough up and pay!

Not enough information

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fungus
    - but most probably (according to WowPow in another thread) he wont live up to your fantasized dreams!!
    Do give us the link, dear boy

Liked
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fungus
    " ...Why don't you just off him and put yourself (and us) out of misery... "
    Sorry Fungi, you'll just have to 'Ignore'. This is a "look-but-no-touch" situation & I'm happy with it like that. Leave us our silly little enjoyments won't you.
    But I will buy a drink from him quite soon ... and tip like it's an official "off".

In the meantime, consider yourself smited!

Cheers ...
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

In the meantime, consider yourself smited!
    Likewise - I'm sure!! :twisted:

BTW the name is FUNGUS not Fungi

Why?

Juho (Fun) Gustafsson

Liked
    I voted in favour of the new short haircut... my bf also has taken to wearing his hair short, although I think he looks gorgeous when its long. He says it makes him look younger, and short hair is fashionable. Given his keen sense on fashion, I'll take his word.

I voted, but with a pang of conscience. Khun Dew is a familiar face to those who visit Soi 4 and to those who avidly oogle at his popularity on the Board. It's almost as if we were voting on an old friend.... and that made it not some anonymous figure, but someone personal. Do we like people casting opinion on someone we know on a public forum? I know voting on hair style is innocent enough, but it gripped my conscience enough to ask myself whether I should be doing this.

Truth be told, I'm sure he would relish the attention. But somewhere deep down, it just doesn't feel right people voting on him.
    Dick

elephantspike
    I've been wondering if he knows he has a fan club here? Balcony (presumably the bar's owner) is a poster here. I wonder if he has gotten a reaction from Dew about all the public admiration he receives here.

I agree with Smiles. The New Dew is quite attractive.

The short cut is cuter.
    Anyone here do Dew?