Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Hilton Hotel in Pattaya?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Hilton Hotel in Pattaya?

Last January my friend visiting me thought he would stay at the "new" Hilton Hotel when he did his annual pilgrimage to Pattaya in January '10. The Hilton was (is?) being constructed on top of the new Central shopping plaza on Beach Road. My question: Is the same construction company that is working on Jomtien- Thappaya Road in charge of the construction of the ???? hotel above Central Shopping Plaza? (taking forever).

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Hilton Hotel in Pattaya?

( predictable..) The only hotel info on this site is about Sunee Plaza.

Liked

what ever happened/is happening to the OC1 tallest building in pty at jomtien.....
    bump
    i love you, i miss you.............. i lie you

Forum's veteran
    Liked

(Amazing how those slicked up sketches/or computer generated graphics of new projects in Pattaya, never show the numerous vendors hanging around the walking areas...the stray dogs sleeping along the street...or fat farangs and their dates walkinginto the complexes. I always chuckle to see the wide, tree lined boulevards that these shopping plazas and condos are located on. )

So you mean the green gauze around the exteiror walls isn't part of the new exterior look? :laughing3: