Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Anybody keen to meet up??

Liked

Anybody keen to meet up??

:rolling: Its not that cheesy to post this here right... lol

Anyways, I have decided to come down to BKK, and was hoping to make some friends there. :hello1:

Suppose to go with a friend, but I rather go alone as of now, he is still undecided and ticket prices are going up up up. :laughing3:

So would be nice if there is some "expats" lol or local in BKK that would like to meet for cuppa tea... Or night life with me... :occasion9: :occasion9: :alc:

K thats all. Forgive me for being cheesy. rofl :tongue3: :tongue3:

I Love You Too

Re: Anybody keen to meet up??

Quote Originally Posted by camperboy

Anyways, I have decided to come down to BKK, and was hoping to make some friends there. :hello1:

Suppose to go with a friend, but I rather go alone as of now, he is still undecided and ticket prices are going up up up. :laughing3:

So would be nice if there is some "expats" lol or local in BKK that would like to meet for cuppa tea... Or night life with me... :occasion9: :occasion9: :alc:

When will you be in BKK and how long? I'll be there in a couple weeks, would love to check out the late night clubs, DJ, GOD or Thai clubs.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by soi_toi
    Quote Originally Posted by camperboy

When will you be in BKK and how long? I'll be there in a couple weeks, would love to check out the late night clubs, DJ, GOD or Thai clubs.

Hmm, have not bought the tickets yet. But I am looking at 29th Oct to 1st Nov. 4 days 3 nights. Will you be there? Where you staying.... :bot:
    I Love You Too

Liked

Think of it this way, your like smelly cheese, once I can get past the smell, youтАЩll taste just fine.

Hope to see you around February, have a feeling you may still be aging.

Cheers